Ratings for Dr. Alan R. Gottlieb

Dr Gottlieb has changed my life I didn't know what was wrong with me and why I hurt so bad. He told me I have RA and explained to me my disease and now with my meds and his understanding. I feel amazing, thank you so much! With out you I don't know where I would be.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr. Alan Gottlieb is a great doctor , very intelligent, and compassionate. I have seen this first hand, I have worked for him for several years . I have heard and seen people thank him for changing there life and helping them get there lives back. I have also seen people get upset because of there diagnosis, they don't want to accept what he's telling them . Please do not judge him, based on these reviews ! Dr. Gottlieb see's 200 plus new patients a year! He is one of the best , in my opinion and experience with working with other doctors. I am honored to say that I work for him and Laureate Medical Group.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr. Gottlieb seen my son at the Los Banos ER Room. My son was about 4 years old with a gash to his for head. Dr. Gottlie was very kind and patient with this 4 year old. After the stitches there a bearly a scar left. He is a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2008

Dr. Alan R. Gottlieb's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1978)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates