Ratings for Dr. John V. Celentano

Dr. Aldea is very knowledgable and the staff is always friendly. If u don't have an appt. u have to wait.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

If you wanted to see Dr celentano u must be a early bird but his associates are fantastic as well as he is... If you go early you will see him, by appointment.. He has hospital rounds and nursing home rounds in the afternoon. He treats my whole family because I found him that good with my father now my husband and mother in law as well as myself are his patients. They keep good follow up records in the chart so if you have to see an associate there fully informed this doctor saved my mother in law (89) and my father's lives (66) he's an asset to the medical community!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

LIKE PREVIOUS COMMENTS, YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE DOCTOR UNLESS YOU SCHEDULE WELL AHEAD WHICH IS SAD BECAUSE HE IS GREAT. MANY TIMES I HAVE HAD BLOOD WORK DONE AND NEVER GET THE RESULTS. CALL TO SPEAK WITH A NURSE AND YOU HAVE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE THAT NEVER GETS RETURNED. WAIT FOR HOURS TO BE SEEN.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

WENT TO THIS OFFICE FOR APROX 2 YEARS...NEVER GOT TO SEE THE DR. ONCE...WAY OVER BOOKED

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

The place is filthy. and they obviously have record keeping problems. You have to fill out the same info every time even if its the next day. I cant tell you how many times I have had to give them my SS #. the girl photo cpoies the ID card and then makes you fill the exact info out agian. Look for a good doctor! I am.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2008

Too many patients. You will never see the doctor, its a PA or someone covering. I have never been seen in under an hour and a half. once waited 3 hours. These are called walkins. To see him you need an appointment well in advance. So he rarely sees you when you are sick. Forget about the docotor in anyway knowing you.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2008

Dr. John V. Celentano's Credentials

• French

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1977)

Harvard-Pilgrim