Ratings for Dr. Sasha Ristic

He would be better suited to treating animals since he has no interest in talking or listening to his patients.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

a shattered wrist and a broken tibia. I had no idea of the extent of the damage to my arm initially, but Dr. Ristic explained that I had a shattered wrist and a broken radius and that there may be some residue problems as a result. Dr. Ristic used a piece to hold my shattered wrist together and I'm happy to report that more than 2 years later, everything is still going well!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

He is a skilled surgeon, but gives the impression that patients are a nuisance. Doesn't answer questions unless you are insistent. In and out without giving patient time to think. The entire OADC practice has terrible communication with patients and reputedly wth ther medical professionals, although some of their MDs are caring people. Ristoc is not.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

My son had surgery for a ganglionic cyst. This doctor is very knowledgable and good at what he does. However, after the surgery he did not come out to tell me of my sons update. Instead he went on to another surgery. I had to force myself to the nurse station to demand an answer. He had finished with my son and placed in post op without any update to us. I found that to be careless. The surgery went fine but we didn't know until much later. He is hurried and has a big ego. I still think he's a good doctor, but only on a medical level, not on personal care level.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

He has balls calling himself a Doctor! He's rude, disregarded the pain I have on both hands. I wouldn't bring my worst enemy to see him. He sucks!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

My review of Dr. Ristic. I have a broken wrist (workers comp claim) - First of all, His personality is horrible. No personal skills. Ristic as a surgeon, Not very good. He just wants the money and could careless about level of treatment he provides. After Ristic, My wrist is 1000x worse. The customer service of Orthopedic Assoc. is the worst in the industry. Very disorganized and unprofessional. They are flat out LIARS. Trust me when I say this... If you have to have surgery on any part of your body. DO NOT GO TO Orthopedic Assocs and Dr. Ristic. I am a wrokers comp case (everything paid for) & I am going elsewhere for my next surgery (Because Ristic couldnt get it done)

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

All I can say is Thank you for everything that this man has done for my family and for me. Others may need his visit to be a half hour long well they missed out!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Ristic has the biggest ego I've ever seen. I had trouble with my thumb. He was in and out of the exam room in less than 1 minute. He never even touched my hand. Made me come back & spent 17 seconds with me stating I needed surgery. Again, never even touched my hand. Scheduled me for surgery. Forms had someone elses name. I signed papers and an hour later decided to cancel. Spoke to office manager and told her he is too much in a hurry and doesn't spend more than 45 seconds with me. She made excuses and wanted to know what she could do to get me to come back. I told her I would never see him ever again. Dr. Fink is excellent and in same group.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

flag | Submitted April 19, 2008

Dr. Sasha Ristic's Credentials

• Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal