Ratings for Dr. Jay H. Epstein

Very knowledgeable, kind, caring, and greatly concerned about the patient with whom he's dealing. The absolute best at what he does!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

Dr. Jay H. Epstein, MD interviewed me for a fairly low risk procedure. I needed him to understand that for me, "going under" was not an easy thing and that I never take it for granted that the possibility for complications are very real. Only after ten minutes or so, I felt comfortable and my fears at rest. I've never had a doctor who truly understood me, cared and listened to my concerns. I was not just a chart number or "next case", but rather one human being connecting with another. When this sort of thing happens (not as much as it should), something remarkable occurs. Dr. Jay Epstein, or simply "Dr. Jay," recounts why he went into medicine and the need for true compassion for his job and the lives he touches. So, no need to worry when Dr. Jay looks down at you with his cute star and moon cap and gently guides you into a wonderful sleep- with no awareness of course! That's why Dr. Jay H. Epstein is my ToP Doc.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

Dr. Jay H. Epstein's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med, Cleveland Oh 44106 (Grad. 1992)

• Anthem Blue Cross