Ratings for Dr. Carol S. Shapiro

Services rendered: Dec 2007. Dr Shapiro was recommended by my PCP for assessing facial and head skin lesions (carcinoma). Along with her staff, Dr. Shapiro was quick and efficient in assessing, removing and analyzing the lesions. When asked how many stitches she had used I was surprised to hear the much larger than anticipated number. Thanks to her doing so, the facial scars are barely noticable on my face. I practically have to bring it to someone's attention to see them. An excellent job! I would highly recommend Dr. Shapiro and would not hesitate to consult her again should a need arise.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

I went to her for a breast reduction. I amnow 2 months out of surgery and everything looks OUTSTANDING! I was up and moving the 1st night and the healing process was smooth. She does outstanding work!!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

She had a caring and kind bedside matter on my first visit.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

Dr. Shapiro is warm, caring, supremely competent and just a wonderful surgeon. I had been very depressed about a pendulous abdomen and went to her for a tummy tuck. The results are amazing! I had NO pain immediately post op nor have I had any pain at all. I'm 6 weeks post op now and I'm thrilled with her work. Office staff is warm and caring and skilled. I would recommend Dr. Shapiro without reservation.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2007

Dr. Shapiro is a very capable and talented doctor. My toddler son's face was badly cut and she repaired it to the point that it is barely visible now. I recommend Dr. Shapiro with my whole being.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2005

Dr. Carol S. Shapiro's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 19129 (Grad. 1965)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal