Ratings for Dr. Keith A. Ayrons

Dr. Ayrons is a delightful doctor. He's very straightforward and honest. We have been with him for over 3 years and while he can be abrupt and speak very fast, he's been nothing but a God-send to my husband and I. He's is highly knowledgeable and will go the extra mile for you without hesitation! He takes the time to explain everything in detail - reports, questions, referrals, treatment options. There is no one I'd rather have as our oncologist! And his assisstant is a sweet, southern lady who works her heart out for you. They see to it all arrangements are made before you leave, so there is no question as to the next step! They are a phenomenal team! I would recommend Dr. Ayrons to anyone, except seriously impatient people who prefer speed and babying to honest, intelligent and most sincere care .

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I would never recommend him to anyone. Bedside manner sucks and his unwilling to offer some treatment just shows his character and that he is just in it for the mighty buck.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

I am sure he is a very skilled and intelligent doctor. I just wish he had shared the information with us.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

This doctor was the most arrogant, rude, and insensitive physician I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. He kept my cancer ridden husband,writhing in pain for 45 minutes while his so called helper, Lori made appts. for him. Should not sit and wait while she makes phone calls, and when I expressed his pain, and could she say how much longer it would be, she came to the middle of the hallway where we were placed after talking with Dr, and made a scene about everything she was doing was for us. She was so loud in telling us this that other patients were looking at her to see what she was yelling about. She made it all about HER, and this was first app to be told he had cancer. No time for it to even sink in, and here she was making him wait till she got business on phone done for appts etc. Never have we been so embarrassed and shocked at a so called professionals attitude. She needs more education and training, and a new career path, no compassion, lied about helping his pain.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

Dr. Ayrons was highly recommended to us when we found out my husband had colon cancer. He has been a wonderful doctor!! We couldn't ask for better! He has been attentive, jumped into action when my husband was so ill he had to go to the hospital and had everything prepped for us when we got there! He has always read every report to us and explained it as he read it. He is a delight to listen to, and his manner is always respectful and very pleasant. We are very fond of this doctor and would highly recommend him to anyone dealing with cancer!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

Dr. Keith A. Ayrons's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Gastonia, NC