Ratings for Dr. Tina Williams

She is a great doctor. She did my gallbladder surgery in October and look after me when I was admitted earlier that month. She is very caring and concerned about her patients. She took as much time as needed to answer any questions that I had and make sure I got the best car possible.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Great Doctor. Interested in her patients' concerns, listens, discusses issues without talking down to a person. Punctual, knowledgeable, friendly, - Even though I have to travel an hour - she is definitely my surgeon of choice. Staff is also great. If I could rate her higher than 5, I would. Highly recommended to all.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr. Williams did my gall bladder surgery in July of this year and I have never encounter such a truly caring, professional and efficient doctor. I'm from Guelph but I was more than happy to travel the extra few miles to be treated by her. I have had several medical issues in the past a no doctor has ever been as kind and caring as Dr. Williams. I had a couple of complications (my own issues and by no means due to her) and she could not have been more concerned or helpful. She met my entire family at one point or another and treated them with the same kindness and respect. In my opinion, Dr. Tina Williams went FAR ABOVE AND BEYOND even the HIGHEST STANDARD of medical care ANYONE can expect ANYWHERE.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

I have had Tina for a Gall Bladder surgery many years ago as well as several colonoscopy's. She's excellent and if I ever need a surgeon she's the one I hope to get. The town of Fergus is very fortunate to have her, and I hope she's here for a long long time.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Treated me with respect and professionalism. Explained the surgical procedure well and didn't insult my intelligence. I would highly recommend Dr. Williams as a general surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Great Job! Great Reputation well earned. A pleasure to know you.!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

Dr. Williams is the most pleasant down to earth person I have ever met. I have had a few operations and numerous visits to her office. She is just the best, so knowledgeable,compassionate and I'm so lucky to have her as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

I am an operating room nurse in another hospital. From a professional perspective I can tell you Dr Williams is first rate. Compassionate, skilled, knowledgeable and punctual.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

Dr. Tina worked on my hemmerhoids -- not a pretty job -- but she recommended that I have it done as an out patient and we had our own tiny little room in the back of the Emergency Dept. She was wonderful and we had a few giggles during the 20 minutes or so that she was "manicuring" away at my backside! She was professional but with humour and sensitivity, too. And because I hadn't had an anaesthetic, she and I were the only people there. Had I had it done in an O.R., the procedure might have been the same but a half dozen people would have had to be present to monitor various functions, etc. I think she's terrific and would trust her with any future problems.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

most pleasant surgeon I have ever met. Even has a great swense of humor. Has a great and heartfelt concern for the patient

flag | Submitted November 27, 2007