Ratings for Dr. Lawrence E. Kramer

Don't waste your time like I have. This is my 2nd year with this doctor and I should have trusted my original instincts. He has never been on time. I have to set aside at least 2 hours from my appointment because he is so dependably late. When he finally comes in to see me has to "enter me into his 'new' program" that he keeps claiming I'm not listed in even though I tell him he has me in his computer program. He spends, maybe, 5 min asking me questions for his computer program but the actual exam lasts about 3 min. He is blunt and it borders on rude. When I told him I would like to get off my anti depressants he said, "why would you want to do that". ... Thank goodness my insurance has changed so I no longer have to sit in his waiting room followed by his exam room! Of course I always had a choice, and so do you. Believe the harsh but honest reviews and keep searching.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Patient for over 20 years. The Dr. and staff are substandard and don't seem to care. Wait times are horrendous. Stay away.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Amazing, knowledgeable Doctor, very thorough with his analysis. I feel very safe and secure with his awesome procedures.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Dr. Kramer is arrogant and uses Med students to do any discussion and they are the ones who talk to you. Dr. Kramer spends almost no time, explains nothing, and when he does it is arrogantly. ABsolutely no real interest in the patient. He at least once confused me with another patient. No suprise! He takes no time with you!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Arrogant, and disrespectful of your time. Probably hasn't read much since college.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

i agree , this Dr should not be in pratice , and his staff , Nancy Oynett , they both are incompent , had Nancy listened and not played games , think much would have been better , was all over me to go to a heart Dr ... however , there is no waythey can do any test on me , and i live thru it , she would not listen , so i did go to see the heart Dr , only to waist his time , and to tell him to write them a letter of no go to the test, even reading my blood tests wrong , and many other issues , even called a CRISIS unit on me , for not wanting to go to the heart Dr . i have my DNR - living wills in place , i know my issues ,, and they would not listen , so i care less if they both get railroaded out of the medical field for good ,,,,,,, not worth the time nor effort to see Drs andstaff that only do harm , ranther not have any medical care then damageing care !

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

Dr. Kramer should not be practicing. He misdiagnosed me, causing me to end up with a life changing disability, and no recourse. He even admitted he "dropped the ball" with me.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2008

This doctor is pretty much a jerk. We waited for almost 2 hours and he is definitely not worth waiting that long for. He talks down to you and I am not sure he even knows what he is doing. They did not even take any vital signs. He is very disrespectful.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

Dr. Lawrence E. Kramer's Credentials

• French

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1972)