Ratings for Dr. Arthur Kunkle

My whole family loves Dr. Kunkle. He has always been very thorough with checking my children. I can always trust what he says. Both of my children love him and do not mind going anytime to see him. I cannot say enough about him.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

My kids love Dr. Kunkle. He is number 1 in our books. He is so sweet and takes his time with my girls. We LOVE you Dr. Kunkle

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008

I have been very pleased with Dr. Kunkle. He takes his time to thoroughly exam my child, show me her growth chart and comparisons with other children her age, and always listens to my questions and answers them in detail. He was my husband's and sister-in-law's pediatrician from day 1. My husband was 2 months old when he began to throw up everything he ate and could not sleep because of it. Every doctor that was consulted said that it was because he was a newborn and not to worry. Dr. Kunkle was the only doctor who was able to diagnose him properly because he cares about children and wants to see them healthy. It turns out my husband had pyloric stenosis that required surgery in order for him to eat correctly. Dr. Kunkle was not even my husband's pediatrician at the time, but he was willing to take time to help. I am very happy with the other doctors in his office, and do not mind seeing them when Dr. Kunkle is not available.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2006

Dr. Arthur Kunkle's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1972)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Roanoke, VA