Ratings for Dr. Madan Lal Gupta

Dr. Gupta has been my kids' pediatrician for over 25 years. One of them is now a 25 year old engineer and is still very close to him. The other one is a 13 year old hockey player who will request for Dr. Gupta if he doesn't feel well. Unlike other doctors who seemed rush and quick in their examination, he's pretty thorough and spends time checking all of my son's vitals. He will spend the time to explain the diagnosis and answers all my questions and concerns regarding his illness. I don't think I've known any doctor like him who is so invested into his patients' well being. I can call him any time of the day or night if my son's sick. Knowing that he's available to take my call makes it easier to care for my sick kid. Because of his dedication to each and every patient, it's unavoidable for him to be running late every now and then which I can understand. He makes up for it once he's in the room since you will get his undivided attention from then on. I wish all doctors are like him!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2014

Dr. Gupta was my pediatrician as a child and now my he is my sons doctor. I am 39 years old and was completely floored when he remembered me when I first brought my son to him 11 years ago. He remembered minor details such as my dad being an artist. This is what makes Dr. Gupta so unique, his attention to the whole patient sets him apart. He was born to care for our kids and I recommend him to anyone looking for an expert with a heart of gold.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Extremely professional doctor/pediatrician. Very knowledgeable and has great bedside manner. Staff not good at scheduling - we always have to wait (sometimes an hour) for child to see doctor (and if you've ever had to sit with a sick child on your lap for an hour - you know it's a pain). Might not be the staff's fault as some doctors schedule a patient every 10 minutes not taking into consideration they may have to spend a 1/2 hour with someone and that throws the whole day off. Would be a WISE practice to schedule patients at least 15-20 minutes apart with a buffer of 10 minutes every hour (knowing that you sometimes take an extra patient if they are sick and need to be seen that day). Just a suggestion.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

I have had nothing but positive experiences since I started taking my son to Dr. Gupta 8 years ago. I am moving back to Michigan and plan to resume taking him there. Everyone immediately recognizes us and greets him by name. They are very helpful and understanding of my son's health, as he has autism. I have been in Georgia for about 3 years now and haven't found a Dr. that comes close to Dr. Gupta. He is the only PCP that I trust to care for my son.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Dr. Gupta is the best. Very gentle, kind, caring and genuinely listens. My kids are 25 & 19 and all we have is good memories of Dr. Gupta. If my kids are in this gepgraphic area when they have kids they will definitely take their kids to him.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

The lady that answers the phone is rude and horrible. Other than that the office is okay.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

Very rude. It was our first visit and my 11 month old started crying as Dr. Gupta started examining him. Dr. Gupta said "He is going to cry anyway. I do not have time. Hold him for me." I was shocked. If this is how he beahves with his first time patients, I cannot imagine going to him again.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

Dr. Gupta is a gem. I have been going to his office for 20 years with my kids and I hate to switch them now that the youngest are teens. I tell my kids that if I could I would go to him. He is so kind, gentle and he has an excellent manner with kids and adults alike. He works with parents and makes you feel like a partner in your child's health. He is concerned with the financial burden that treatments and medications place on families and he tries to give you alternate suggestions where possible.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2007

The best thing about this doctor is that he listens. He does not rush as most other doctors do. I would recommend him

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007

Dr. Gupta and his entire staff is always helpful and very punctual at getting back to me asap if they are with a patient. It is very reassuring for me since I am a first time mom and nervous about everything. I love have Dr. Gupta as my son's doctor. He was also my husband's doctor as well, so it's great to have a doctor who knows my family so well. I will recommend this office to anyone looking to get a doctor or change!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2006

Dr. Madan Lal Gupta's Credentials

• Gov'T Med Coll, Kashmir Univ, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir, India (Grad. 1968)

Healthnet