Ratings for Dr. Landon S. Pryor

I have left a comment but reading the others I may see if he can help me or if he feels I need a breast reduction as I have pain between my shoulders and with my breast. I never thought I would trust someone to do this as my daughter did with another surgeon and she had so many problems she lived with us and the surgeon wouldn't see her when she had a bad infection. I trust this dr and staff. Thanks again.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr. Pryor is literally the best. I am so pleased with my results. From the time you walk in the door and is greeted by awesome staff, the phenomenal procedure coordinator, to your first meet with Dr. Pryor and before pic session....you are treated in a warm and inviting way. Dr. Pryor listens to you and together a plan of action is created. Day of surgery I was able to bring bikini bottoms so that scar placement would be in agreement. What seemed like seconds later I woke up very comfortable with instant happy results. I was in awe at how flat my tummy was n how wonderful my scar looked. Post op care has been great. If you are looking for a caring, skilled and professional Doctor, then Dr. Pryor is your choice. Along with his awesome staff you will be VERY PLEASED!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

After having a massive reduction a year ago, I felt I was still too big. I returned to Dr. Pryor because the amazing work and care I received the first time. When he learned I was not completely satisfied with the results, he and his staff made enormous efforts to work with me on a solution. My second surgery was a smaller revision and was done in the office. I was nervous about it being in the office at first but afterwards I must say its my preferred way. No smelly cold hospital and a bunch of nurses I don't know. It was personal and fast. My recovery has been amazingly speedy this time around and as usual the level of car and Doctor skill is second to none. Thanks Transformations! Life changing for sure!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

I have worked for a specialty Dr for 17 yrs & have met several surgeons along the way! Choosing Tranformations was a PERFECT choice for me! The staff is a huge part of any Doctors success.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

I had my first breast augmentation in 2012 by another PS and was never satisfied with my results. When a friend recommended Dr Pryor I decided to seek his opinion for an implant exchange. We talked about some options and he and his staff were great at listening and providing knowledgeable opinions. I just had my surgery on Friday and was back to work by Monday. Very excited about the outcome!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Dr. Landon Pryor gave me an alternative approach with my breast cancer and reconstruction that has left me very satisfied with the results. He and his staff have always been very professional and kind when treating me.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Great experience all the way through. Dr Pryor listened to what I wanted and gave me exactly what I was looking for with my breast lift and replacement of implants. Thank you so much! Amber

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr. Pryor did a neck and lower face lift for me 10 days ago and I can already see dramatic results. All the staff have been caring and supportive. Thank you for helping me look more like my younger self again!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I am very happy with the results of my upper eyelid and lower eyelid blepharoplasty done 3.5 months ago by Dr Pryor. I had read all the reviews before choosing Dr Pryor and am thankful people take the time to write about their experience. It helped me in choosing the right plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Pryor performed my surgery (breast reduction) last November and I am very happy with the results. I consider him a perfectionist, which is a great trait for a surgeon. He and his staff really listen and care about you. I never had to wait too long during my visits. He makes sure everything is going well before, during, and after the surgery. He even had a peer-to-peer with my insurance company to help them understand my medical need for the surgery. And I haven't had any back pain in the 2+ months since!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Dr. Landon S. Pryor's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)