Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Walden-Fain

I'm not sure who the other people were reviewing when they said anything negative but "My" Dr. Walden-Fain is the best physician around! I was actually seeing another doctor within the practice & needed to be seen but that doctor was on vacation so they made my appointment w/Dr. Walden-Fain....that was the best doctor's appointment that I had scheduled! She was very personable, knowledgeable & took the time to contact me to explain everything that was going on w/me medically. I immediately requested to switch doctors & very happy I did. After switching to Dr. Walden-Fain, I expected calls from her MA but Dr. Walden-Fain would continue to make the calls for years thereafter. When I received the news that she was joining MDVIP, all I wanted to know is where do I sign up because I refuse to change doctors...Dr. Walden-Fain takes excellent care of her patients & MDVIP is perfect for her because now she is getting compensated foe what she was already providing to all of her patients!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I have been a hospital nurse for over 30 yrs. . She is the best.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Walden-Fain's for years and have always found her very knowledgeable and caring. I am happy to be joining the MDVIP program because I know it will be excellent care.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Dr. Walden-Fain has been my doctor for over 10 years. She is a very smart, caring and sympathetic. She has helped with several issues over the years. I do agree with some of the comments on here about the office staff - they are not very friendly, particularly Dr. Walden-Fain's assistant who is very abrupt and unfriendly. I am very disappointed that she is going to the Concierge model at MDVIP. I can't see spending $2000 per year just to be able to get an appointment. I guess I will have to go to Immediate Care Centers from now on as many doctors aren't taking new patients due to Obamacare.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I have been a patient of hers for years. I have never had a problem other that sometimes it takes a while for her to return calls. Her office staff could use a lot of improvement -- although it is better that it was a few years ago. I am very disappointed that she is going to join the MDVIP group. As an American I find it very hard to justify spending about $2,000 a year just to have her as my doctor. I have found another physician.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Dr Walden-Fain is the best. I have been a patient of hers for several years and love her. She cares about you and will go that extra mile.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I have seen Dr Walden-Fain for close to 10 years. I am baffled by the bad reviews. She is knowledgeable and caring. The office staff can need some improvement.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

I found Dr. Walden-Fain to be very knowledgeable, kind and attentive to my needs. She also returns phone calls promptly. The front office staff could benefit from some "office etiquette training" at the Prospect location. They appear frustrated and rude to new patients.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

This was the worst office experience I have ever had. Dr. Walden-Fain was very impersonable, late and took all of 10 mins getting to know me. She was referred by a friend and when I called and told him of my experience, he apologized and said he had referred other people to her and they said similiar things. ARE YOU SERIOUS?? I would have never gone and won't be back. The whole experience with the staff was just mechanical and cold. I wouldn't go back if I was having a heart attack.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

At first very impressed with her and expertise. Saw a little temper tantrum when in her office with another patient. Changed my opinion of her. Her staff found it humorous I found it to be very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Dr. Jennifer L. Walden-Fain's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal