Ratings for Dr. Robert Morgan Davoudi

Love him! Only came to one doctor for a consultation and I felt very comfortable with him from the beginning.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I had such a wonderful experience and I love ,love, love my results Dr. Davoudi rocks!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I had 3 surgeries with Dr. Davoudi! Each time I felt secure in his work and completly comfortable with the level of service I received.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

He was great! He was recommended by 2 friends and he did not disappoint. He was friendly and open about what he could do and how you would look. He and his staff were 100 percent professional.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Davoudi is an awesome surgeon. I would and have recommended friends who are seeking a plastic surgeon for tummy tuck or body contouring. I only wish that he would spend more time with the patients. Overall Dr. Davoudi and his staff are the best. Thanks everyone.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

My experience, from beginning to end, was one of excellence and luxury. The office ambiance was beautiful and spa like. The front desk staff was friendly, kind, and accommodating. Dr. Davoudi is personable and funny. He is very much the professional and I felt like he truly cared about me and my results. One thing I really loved is his stressing weight loss before surgery and not using the surgery as a substitute for weight loss and a healthy lifestyle. Post-op follow up was incredible. I was a little worried but every time I called the office, I was given a loving and professional response and told I could come in anytime to see Toni or Dr. Davoudi. I was never left without help or reassurance. If I ever need another procedure, I would not even consider going anywhere else. The ladies at work are amazed at my transformation, as am I! After 3 c-sections, a horrible IUD surgery, lots of scar tissue, and this procedure, my husband cannot keep his hands off of me. With a healthy diet and exercise, I am sure things will only get better. Thank you, Atlantic Center for Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery. You have changed my life!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

He is the best doctor, He has a great bedside manor. Glad I chose him I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Office staff so friendly and helpful, doctor davoudi was amazing and very well experienced. Will always come here.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I was a patient of Dr. Davoudi last summer, greast staff. The ladies where all very nice, helpful and attentive ! I was pleased with Dr Davoudi's work as well

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Excellent not only the doctor but the office staff as well.very caring and understand

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Dr. Robert Morgan Davoudi's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal