Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Butterfield

although Doctor Jennifer Butterfield is excellent explaining and breaking down procedures etc Her beside manner is lacking . i have seen the Doctor and her team several times and each time the results of my visit were very different. My last consultation was embarrassing( xxtra Large screen that really should not be used for consults) and rushed. I left feeling seriously dismissed. I am a breast cancer survivor and need to have my reconstruction finished. I will not go back . I was seeing her office for facial treatments as well and feel that they have now become pushy with unwanted critisism in order to sell more product.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

I developed a severe infection after my procedure with Dr Butterfield. My numerous attempts to tell her and the staff how badly I was feeling was dismissed. I was told to go see my GP for a prescription on antidepressants. There were no noticeable signs of infection except my inability to recover, weakness and loss of weight. Two months later the infection raised it's ugly head with swelling, redness and blistering. I am typically a optimistic, healthy and active individual. I urge any one considering a serious procedure to get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr. Butterfield is everything you hope for in a professional relationship, but very rarely receive. She exceeds the 100% mark. I only wish she could be my primary care provider! ! She verbally and visually educated me in detail about a skin cancer removal and full thickness skin graft. I had 100% confidence that the procedure would be performed as planned. I had minimal pain at both sights and minimal scarring. Since this surgery was a necessity, Dr. Butterfield was kind enough to clean up two old areas of scarring at the donor sight that had caused shelving in my belly. It is sad that our body image affects our attitudes, but it does for the majority of people I know. I am very, very appreciative of her compassion and willingness to help correct past trauma. Dr. Butterfield is without question a compassionate and outstanding surgeon. The medical field needs more professionals like her.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Dr. Butterfield is now in Glenwood Springs Colorado I cannot express how wonderful her work is. I am a breast cancer survivor who's first reconstructive surgery was botched horribly. I was so uncomfortable with the outcome I hid behind oversize tops and worse could not even look in the mirror. Dr. Butterfield and her staff have given back my self esteem and made me feel like a very important person not a patient. I would highly recommend Dr. Butterfield before traveling to Denver or Vail for reconstructive surgery she is the best.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Butterfield. She is professional, knowledgeable, and skilled. Her bedside manner is warm and caring. Her staff is also top notch! I had my breast implants removed and a lift completed. I am EXTREMELY happy with the results and after care. I feel blessed and fortunate to have access to such a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I had a very good experience with Dr. BUTTERFIELD. I was well explained as to the options and the procedure. The surgery was relatively painless and I am extremely happy with the results. Far better and with less recuperation than I expected. Dr Butterfield was prompt, professional and compassionate. Top rated!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Butterfield and her staff as they were always very welcoming to their office and they gained my trust from the beginning with their excellent communication and compassion. I'm very happy with the results of my surgery and happy with Dr. Butterfield as she went above and beyond for me and my case.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr. Butterfield not only took the time to make sure I understood every step of my breast augmentation, she also clearly explained what kind of results I could expect given my anatomy and desired size. Dr. Butterfield was very conscientious about the small quantity of tissue I had to work with and together we made the decisions about which kind and style of implants would work best to minimize the chance of unwanted complications such as rippling and capsular contracture. Dr. Butterfield expressed such a confident calm that my own worries over this major change were very much alleviated. I felt, 100%, that I was in the absolute best hands, before, during, and after surgery. Before surgery Dr. Butterfield explained that while we had established my surgical goals and selected sizing and implant projection, that during surgery while I was under she would view how the implants looked and ensure they aligned with what we had talked about. She explained that if something wasn’t looking quite right she might make some changes to sizing or projection. I felt absolutely confident trusting her with this decision and understood that I would be under anesthesia and unable to give my input. During my surgery the implants we had decided on ended up looking too wide on my small frame (something I absolutely wanted to avoid) so she opted for high profiles rather than moderate or moderate plus. I absolutely love my results. After surgery Dr. Butterfield and nurse B were super easy to reach if I had questions about my recovery. My follow up appointments were reassuring and Dr. Butterfield took time to answer all my questions and walk me through the recovery process. There is no one I would rather have performing cosmetic surgery on me than Dr. Butterfield. I could not be happier with the care Dr. Butterfield, her team, and nurse B, have given me. Dr. Butterfield is a surgical artist and I am so grateful to have found her! If any one is searching for a surgeon who takes their patients’ surgical goals to heart, offers realistic advice, and practices with the upmost care and respect, Dr. Butterfield is the surgeon I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I had a thoroughly excellent experience with Dr Butterfield and staff. There was good communication throughout my procedure, I was treated with compassion and I am very pleased with the results! 5 star service all the way $

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

From the first moment I met Dr. Butterfield, which was for a second opinion about a breast reduction, I knew she was the one to perform such an intimate and important procedure. She is warm, friendly, authentic and smart. Her way of being is calm, grounded and certain. Her expertise is obvious, but even more important was the way she treated me. I was very taken with her patience and attention to my specific concerns, and I appreciated the conversation at many levels, including the emotional aspects of such a transformation. Most of all, I felt as though I had been reunited with an old friend, one who had known me for years, one who genuinely cared about my health and wellbeing, and one who was highly capable of providing it. I am so grateful to have met her and her absolutely lovely staff. Each person involved made me feel safe, secure and greatly appreciated. One last note is that both the offices in Willits and in the Valley View Hospital were comfortable and especially easy to navigate. Three weeks into my recovery, I would recommend Dr. Butterfield to anyone who is considering a breast reduction or has physical challenges that might require a plastic surgeon with her skill set. You have changed my life Dr. Butterfield, in wonderful ways I could not have ever imagined and I am eternally grateful.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Dr. Jennifer L. Butterfield's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Glenwood Springs, CO