Ratings for Dr. Eric B. Einstein

I do not agree with the other review. Dr Einstein has served me well for over 25 years, although not the warm fuzzy approach that some people look for, I find that Dr Einstein is genuine and is committed to his patients well being. Hi first came to Dr Einstein Office, when another doctor referred me to him in his absence. The referring doctor diagnosed me with bronchitis, but Dr Einstein noticed that I had a minor case of pneumonia, and took the necessary steps to ensure my health from that point on.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Einstein is a horrible, uncaring cold fish. He could care less about the elderly people that he serves, especially those with Alzheimers. He is totally detached, does not read patient files, and is certainly not up to par with his namesake. I would expect warmer, more professional treatment from a lizard, or his wife.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Nice enough doctor, but not one to see for a serious issue. I feel he is does not have the expertise to help with a cancer screening or something of the like.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Nice enough but not someone I would see for a serious problem. Depth of knowledge seems to be mostly older patients.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2008

Dr. Eric B. Einstein's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)