Ratings for Dr. David P. Biesinger

Dr. Biesinger is a phenomenal Doctor. I truly wish that he was still apart of Absolute Foot Care.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Hello if I had to rate Dr. Biesinger before my surgery I would say he was the best dr. he was very good and friendly, but after surgery every visit got worse. He changes visit to visit, and struggles to remember who I am, he is very fast and never answers questions all he wants to do is see the next patient. My last appointment he made me very uncomfortable, I am 5 months from my foot surgery, and still not walking yet, and all he says is he is not surprised. I don't know what to do, I feel he has lied to me this whole time and now he is leaving me out to dry. His staff is horrible there is no communication between him and his staff, really regret getting this surgery done by him, he was very good at selling me to get it done but now he shows no concern about me getting back to walking again... very sad that there are no good doctors, all they care about is getting paid....

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Amazing doctor. Always on time. Always nice. Answers all questions. Got me through a rough time with not being able to walk and surgery. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Dr. Biesinger is one of the best doctors I have ever met. He always shakes hands with you when entering and leaving the room. Extremely cordial and very, very professional. I feel he is extremely competent. Would highly recommend him to anyone. Has done one surgery on me and will do another this year. I trust him explicitly. Even when he's running behind schedule he never rushes with me; takes plenty of time to answer all questions. All doctors should be as kind and caring as he is.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

when you think of podiatry, you think of some weirdo with a foot fetish. i can't tell you if dr. biesinger has a foot fetish or not, but what i can tell you is that he knows what he's doing; he's pleasant and knowledgable; he's quick with procedures that are not very pleasant. he's also very good at explaining what he's doing and why he's doing it. i would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2005

Dr. David P. Biesinger's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

With over a decade of clinical experience, Dr. Biesinger has helps his patients overcome their foot and ankle pain by offering them an effective treatment plan that focuses on giving individualized medical services. Dr. Biesinger graduated from Juniata College in Pennsylvania and later earned his Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine from the Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine. From there, he moved to Michigan to complete his residency at St. John North Shores Hospital. He has also received additional training in traumatology at the University of Vienna in Austria. After his training in traumatology, he treated members of the U.S military at the Womack Army Medical Center at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. Currently, Dr. Biesinger is practicing with the Absolute Foot Care Specialists in Las Vegas. If you need to schedule an appointment with him, call his office off of Grand Montecito Parkway to schedule an appointment.

• English
  • Spanish

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

• Athlete's foot