Ratings for Dr. Samuel Cunningham

I went to see Dr Cunninham, for a problem with my breathing . When i was at the desk filling out the information, I ask how much would my copayment be? She couldnt give me a answer. She said that it depends on what he had to do. Well he looked up my nose with an instrument and told me what he had seen. After seeing him , I went to pay. To my surprise the cost was about $600.00 and something. I was shocked. I told them I had to make payments. I will Never go back to him. I am writing this to worn people how they do business. RUN.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

He is very rude. Terrible bedside manner. I have a condition called polychondritis and always have drainage in my ears. He removes the drainage and puts puff of powder in my ears. He does the same things every time I go and the price is always different. The first visit was $265 the next was $165 and the most recent visit was $499. The staff has NEVER given me a itemized break down of the cost, Instead I get a total amount due. I don't understand how I can have the same things done each time I go and the price is always different. I feel that he is rip artist and I am done with these surprise charges. Everybody who goes to him should check your bill and be aware of this thief.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

This man is a very good surgeon. His bedside manner on the other hand is atrocious. If you have no complications from your surgery than you are fine, God forbid you need him after hours or for complications he is the most unhelpful, unprofessional, arrogant jerk to you and the patient. If you have a choice I would go with someone else.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

My mother was in the hospital for 2 days. She was released and told she had an appointment with Dr Cunningham. Our appointment was at 2:00 it is now 4:00. I was she was worked in and if I didn't like it to take it up with him. I will never. E back!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

He is very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. His staff is excellent.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

I've recommended Dr Cunningham to several other people and I think we have all had excellent results.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Dr. Samuel Cunningham's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 2000)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal