Ratings for Dr. Peter M. Lehmann

Recently had to make a change in doctors. I liked Dr. Lehmann, however his young front office assistant is not helpful at all, and is frankly very short. Would liked to have kept him as my primary, but could no longer deal with her.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2012

Dr. Lehmann is an excellent doctor and I recommend him highly. Rest assured, you are in good hands!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

Dr. Lehmann detected that I had extremely high blood presssure, making that his focus rather than what I had come to him for. Had a blood drawn and ordered an EKG. Told me that I would be on hypertension medication for the rest of my life. When finished with the EKG I waited a half an hour and was released with out direction or speaking with him or the nurse. Days later I received a call from the nurse saying that all tests came back normal. I asked if he was going to prescribe something as my BP was 200/120. Several phone calls later with the nurse, I asked to speak to the Dr. Her words, "That's not going to happen." He ended up calling in Metoprolyl into the pharmacy. Even though we had discussed (and it's in my chart) that I have asthma. I took one pill started having chest pains, couldn't focus, became terribly ill and had diarrhea that continued for 5 days from the one beta blocker. I stopped the use after 1 and didn't feel like I could call back. It could have killed me.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

Super smart and patient oriented, very good at keeping you imformed

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

Doctor Lehmann has been my Doctor since 1998 and assisted in delivering both my children. He treats our entire family and we trust him completely. Visits to his office are pleasant (even if we are not feeling well) as his staff is exceptionally caring and the doctor pays close attention to detail. We are so lucky to have him caring for us. Thank you Dr.!!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

Dr. Lehmann has been my doctor for 13 years. He is one of the best family medicine doc's I have ever had. He has not only been a great doctor but he is someone I call my friend. His staff is great as well. We are thinking about relocating to another state and leaving Dr. Lehmann is going to be very difficult. This is one very caring and knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

Dr. Lehmann is a very caring doctor. He takes all the time I need during visits and his nurses are great. Good communication via email and phone as needed. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Dr. Peter M. Lehmann's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal