Ratings for Dr. Theresa Mary Peet

i have been a patient of dr. peet fot 15 years. i have always found her service, knowledge and level of professionalism most commendable. she is very much to the point and does not sugar coat. her staff is friendly and efficient. i find my relationship with dr. peets office highly satisfactory

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

i have been seeing dr peet for several years. while i somewhat agree that at times her staff can be short, they have a business to run and must as proficient as possible in the time aloted. they are no-nonsense but always helpfull and efficient. yes, dr peet is not pleased when she advises you to do something in your interest and for your well-being and you fail to do it, but she basically understands you and tries to work with you for a better future. i am a male and a senior citizen with vast experience in the world of physical medical treatment i truly appreciate the care and attention provided by dr peet and her dedicated staff.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2012

Very rude and impersonable. She rushed me through my appointment and criticized aspects of my lifestyle (I casually drink, once a week at most). He staff is beyond awful. There are no people skills. When I would ask her questions she would shrug them off. When a specialty doctor called for medical records to find out why I was having facial and appendage swelling, she refused to send them any records (I understand that she wouldn't have referred me to this doctor, but a friend did and because she reused my diagnosis was set back and my life was in danger for a longer period of time). I don't have a single positive thing to say about her. She's awful.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Dr. Peet's staff is horrible and rude. After several awful encounters with them over the phone, I decided to find a new doctor. Dr. Peet herself is very rude and unfriendly. I've found a much better PCP since!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

She is very loud and rude. I was in the room with her and I felt like everyone could hear what she was telling me. She was straight to the point and when I tried to ask her questions it seemed like it was a bother for her to answer them. No compassion. Her staff was helpful but when I was sent some where else for x-rays and bloodwork they seemed to be confused when I asked questions like " is my insurance going to cover this " and she acted like she was in a hurry and wanted to rush me out to see her next patient. it seems like she is trying to see as many patients as possible. And when I come in there is always someone new behind the desk. Makes you wonder what the employees think about working there. Over all I have found a new doctor and will not be returning to her office.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

We saw Dr. Peet for a year. Record keeping, billing and office manners by this office was horrible, amplified by the fact that there were two files on one of my kids, prompting claims of neglect because she was looking at the wrong file. Took very aggressive and abusive posture (in earshot of the entire office and waiting room) when questioned about her dedication to finding a diagnosis when the "easy" answer wasn't readily available. General lack of professionalism of the entire office and loss of faith in service prompted us to look elsewhere for a family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

I went to Dr. Peet for a first visit/physical. Like someone else said, she did a 15 minute Q&A and NO physical. Did not come NEAR me. I thought I would give her another chance, but I have called three times and had such an awful experience with her rude staff that I never rescheduled another appointment! AWFUL. Will not be going back!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

She is an oldtime medical doctor. She listens and caresabout you. She sometimes seems like a caring mother.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Peet is a good doctor, but I have noticed that patients are increasingly rushed through the office-- perhaps she is having financial problems? Also, I have to agree with something that several other people have brought up-- her receptionist is highly unprofessional and even downright rude-- not the person you want to speak to while sick!! I actually canceled my first appt after talking to her on the phone, and only ended up rescheduling when I couldn't find another Dr to see me immediately. Suffice to say, not a good first impression.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009

What was supposed to be a physical with a new primary care physician turned into a rushed, 15-minute Q & A session with no physical. The doctor was out of the office to leave before I finished checking out with the receptionist. I did receive a prescription, but since my visit wasn't coded as a physical, my insurance didn't cover the visit. A few phone calls back and forth yielded disappointing results and continued poor service. I would not recommend this physician.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2008

Dr. Theresa Mary Peet's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Kaiser-Permanente