Ratings for Dr. James M. Tracy

I was refered to Dr Tracy by my family doctor. Long story short,I now owe this Doctor 985 dollars. All he did was a skin test and give me samples of Singular. I am supposed to see him again. I will not be going back. He was late and I had to wait longer than usual. I am very upset. Iam on a fixed income.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Dr Tracy has been taking care of my 8 yr old son for the past 4 yrs. He is an exceptional dr. ALWAYS heplful!!!! He is the only doctor that is as nice at 2 in the morning as he is at 2 in the afternoon. I would give him the highest rating possible and always refer him to friends.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2011

Thanks to Doctor Tracy I had one of my best fall allergy seasons ever. He gave me samples to try so I wouldn't have to fill an expensive perscription only to find that he doesn't work. Very good doctor to work with.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

I would have been a first-time patient of Dr Tracy and the Allergy & Asthma Clinic (I made an appointment at the Council Bluffs branch). The staff there was rude and unprofessional, the office was dirty, and when I still had not been seen for me 9:30am appointment at 10:00am (while there was still another patient ahead of me to be seen by Dr Tracy) I decided to cancel the appointment. Obviously not a lot of care to their patients, I made a call to their main office and never heard anything back.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Dr. James M. Tracy's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1984)