Ratings for Dr. Blair D. Hunt

best doctor i have ever been to. Very knowledgeable and thorough.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Dr. Hunt is a very good and gentle Chiropractor. He looks at the body as a whole and promotes healthy living and alternative medicines to the Silver Bullet option of conventional medicine. I did have to stop seeing him though because he raised his rates from $25.00 for an adjustment, to $40.00. It just doesn't seem like it's worth $40.00 since it's not a long appointment and I can go get a massage for that price (and that's always worth it). I always paid cash. Very clean and professional.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

I first started with Dr. Hunt for a shoulder injury that no one else had been able to diagnose or fix. He figured out what was wrong and fixed in 6 weeks. I had been dealing with it for 4 years before he did this. Will never go anywhere else. He is awesome thoughtful caring and he listens to what you have to say and is willing to answer any questions you have

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

Dr. Hunt is the nicest man in the world. He is an amazing doctor. He even came to my wedding!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

Dr. Hunt is awesome. He listens and responds to my worries and issues. He is great with kids as well. Both of my teenagers see him. He corrected my daughter's minimal scoliosis before the pediatrician would even acknowledge there was a problem. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Hunt and his staff at Midwest Multi Care.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

I think DR. Hunt is very good as he has helped me gain back some of the ability to do more of my everyday activites with littl or no pain. I'm very great full for that.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2006

Awesome experience. Not only is Dr. Hunt very knowledgeable about my problem, he is a very nice doctor. He also treats my daughter, who is always telling her classmates to get "adjusted" (she is 12). No more living with pain. I now go to Dr. Hunt to keep myself pain free and feeling great. I can live life again. Thanks

flag | Submitted October 25, 2005

Dr. Blair D. Hunt's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 2000)

United Concordia