Ratings for Dr. Dhanbir S. Saluja

I will never take my children there!! This doctor was arrested on 02/19/14 for unauthorized practice of medicine!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

He was very kind and helpful. You could see he loves kids and why he becane a pediatrician!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

My 2 boys were patients of Drs. Saluja(including son) for aprox 5 years when I lived in Vernon. They were amazing. They would fit me in whenever my boys needed to be seen. There were more than a few emergencys that they told me to come right in. Dr. Saluja (Sr.) even looked at my son while he was at the bank (where I worked). After my youngest son broke his arm and elbow, he help me so much. I had total piece of mind for those 5 years and I knew my children were in VERY capable hands. I have not been able to come close to the care they gave my children. GREAT DOCTORS!!!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2008

My daughter is 14 and has been with The Saluja's(Mr. Mrs. and now their son) since age 3. Had been previously misdiagnosed with severe pneumonia from former pediatricians. I came to Dr. Saluja's office(new patient) in tears with a very sick little girl. They have truly changed our lives with their medical care. They have been instrumental in helping to keep her respiratory problems under control. Extremely attentive and I trust their judgment completely. I drive over 45 minutes to their office and am so grateful to finally have good health care for my child. Super nice people too! I recommend them to everybody. Many have switched and have the same positive experience as we have had. As far as I am concerned, they are the only pediatrician worthy of their profession(I have been through 3 different multi practices prior to using The Saluja)

flag | Submitted June 14, 2007

this doctor is great...he is never late and very helpful...i am 24 and still seeing him..hopefully he will be seeing my kids one day...i truly recommend him to everyone...

flag | Submitted February 28, 2007

He is a great docotr!!!!!! your child will love him!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2006

Dr. Dhanbir S. Saluja's Credentials

• Inst Of Med I, Yangon, Myanmar (Grad. 1966)