Ratings for Dr. Brian Allen Andrews

Best doctor! Have been a patient for more than 22 years. Both Dr. Andrews and Kelly are extremely kind and caring. I have referred many friends and family members to his office.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Andrews for 7 years now and there is NO one else I trust more with my care! He is always calm and never rushes an appointment, he will answer any question I might have silly or not. Kelly is fantastic!!! She keeps his office running like a well oiled machine, and is always so happy and smiling! I recommend him to EVERYONE I know.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

I cannot praise Dr. Andrews and Kelly enough. I am not a traditional patient and have a lot of quirky medical things that rear their ugly heads periodically. Dr. Andrews has always listened, trusted my instincts and given me the best care possible. He is extremely thorough, caring and brilliant. He saw me threw my last two pregnancies. With the delivery of my last child even the staff at the hospital raised about how wonderful he was during deliveries and how well his patients were always taken care of. There is a certain "something" good doctors need to have. It isn't even something that is a tangible item and hard to explain, but as a patient, I have and would still put my life and those of my children in Dr. Andrew's hands. He is stellar. Additionally, I was referred to him by my sister after she had two children that he delivered and she recommended him with high reviews. We both work in healthcare, so we are very critical of physicians and the care we receive! I would recommend Dr. Andrews to anyone that will listen. As for Kelly, she is absolutely the icing on top. She is soothing, thorough, prompt and she knows what she is doing at all times. She is always reachable and never bothered by nagging questions from concerned pregnant mommies. She is kind, encouraging and incredibly professional. Dr. Andrews made an excellent decision in Kelly and they serve each other well. They are a well oiled machine, no fine tuning necessary! Just excellent, excellent, excellent!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr. Andrews has been physician for 19 years, I saw him while he was in St. Peters and will follow him wherever he goes!! He has delivered 3 of my babies and has done 2 surgeries on me. I trust him with my life and would never go anywhere else. He includes my husband in every decision I have had to make. Dr. Andrews is so very kind, generous with his time and very thorough and compassionate. if there is something he cannot figure out, he keeps looking until he finds an answer or works with a specialist until I am cured. He calls my results to me at all times of the day and night, doesn't make his staff do it....He wants to make sure I understand and I completely know all of my options. He is PERFECTION!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Let me start by saying Dr. Andrews and his staff are amazing people that have a gift for what they do. They have taking care of me since I was 13 I am now 31. Every appointment has been pleasant, on time (even if they squeezed me in for a emergency) and you are always greeted with a smile. Dr. Andrews has gone above and beyond for me. He is a kind, caring, knowledgeable man that held my hand by answering all my questions and tons of emergency visits through a very tough pregnancy (I have a seizure disorder that spun into overdrive) Dr. Andrews has impacted my life so much so I named my perfect son that he delivered after him. I would recommend that absolutely every woman make an appointment with Dr.A.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

I absolutely love them! I have never been to a clinic like theirs. They are like a family to me. When I was pregnant with my last child i saw them 2 times a week and they always made me comfortable. Both Kelly and Dr. Andrews came and visited with me and held my babies. My whole family sees him and has the same appreciation for him. I wouldnt go to anybody else or trust anybody else. He is very knowledgable. The best place

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Would recommend Dr Andrews to anyone. Easy to talk with, listens well, always pleasant and you never feel rushed. Love Kelly, if it is spelled incorrectly, sorry, she always has a smile on her face.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I have never been more impressed and comfortable with a doctor and his staff. Kelly,his nurse, remembers me and treats me like an old friend. Dr Andrews is patient, kind, and knowledgable. He truly cares about my health in all areas. I highly recommend Dr Andrews. Dr. Andrews and his entire staff are the epitome of what constitutes excellent medical care.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Dr. Andrews and Kelly are amazing!!! I couldn't say enough GREAT things about either of them. Kelly is ALWAYS around when you need her (DONT know how she does it) and Dr. Andrews is just the most patient, caring Dr. I have EVER been to. My whole family and some friends in the stl area go to him and I hope I never have to go to another Dr ever! No one could even come CLOSE to comparing to him & Kelly! They're TOP NOTCH by far!!!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

I love his nurse Kelly! Dr. Andrews has been wonderful with both of my pregnancies and truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

Dr. Brian Allen Andrews's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal