Dr. Patricia J. Blair

Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Patricia J. Blair

The wait time to make an appointment is ridiculous. The staff is rude. After being diagnosed on a trip in an ER for Shingles and being instructed to follow-up with my primary care doctor immediately upon return home, I was told Dr. Blair could not see me for 2 months. The staffer tells me the doctor cannot just see patients when the patient wants to be seen. I had tests last May and still have not received the results after numerous phone calls. Dr. Blair herself seems like a good doctor but you cannot get past the fortress of obnoxious rude staffers. Go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

The staff is rude. They act like you are bothering them when you call. That is if you can get through to someone at all. Expect to be on hold 15. + minutes. Dr. Blair is friendly, but not as knowledgeable as she should be. I told her I thought I had a cold. She replied "yes sounds like you have a cold." If you want a doctor that will prescribe you ADD medications without having you tested first then she's the doctor for you!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

office staff are very rude and incompetant the doctor is nice but thats where it ends she has done absolutely nothing for me

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr.Blair is lovely. Her office staff is incompetent and unprofessional. It is not uncommon to be on hold for fifteen or twenty minutes before hanging up in frustration. They are impatient and slow. I once waited for half an hour for a technician to draw blood and then finally had to go ask someone if there was a way I could come back and have it done since I had to get back to work. My son was sick and I called the office and put them on speaker phone and it was 86 minutes before someone finally answered the phone.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

You have a 50/50 chance of getting the office staff thats nice and helpful or the other staff thats rude and unhelpful. Dr Blair is a very nice person but my confidence in her knowledge is greatly questionable! I have been misdiagnosised, passed over, and haven't been followed up on by her or her staff. I recently went to a specialist who informed me of the many things your primary care physician should be doing for you and the fact that that person should be the main conductor of my health care. After leaving that visit I realized that this doesn't describe my primary care physician.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

Dr. Blair is the best primary care physician I've ever had. She takes time to answer questions completely; she takes my migraines seriously and understands what an intrusion on life they are; and if she doesn't know what's wrong she doesn't immediately assume you are a hypochondriac or have mental issues. My teenage son sees her also and thinks she is great. When he is extremely ill he insists on seeing her and only her. I can honestly say that at 40 years old my minor but annoying health issues are better managed now than at any other time in my life.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Great doctor! The only trouble is that she sets such a high standard it makes me unhappy with the rest of my doctors! In other words, if only they could all be like Dr. Blair!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2009

Very caring doctor. Very knowledgeable and will get to the bottom of a problem instead of just prescribing medication.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Blair for 10 years and have found her to be a compassionate, caring,knowledgeable professional. She listens intently, explains thoroughly and doesn't give any false hopes. Staff has always been polite and friendly.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

I do not recommend Dr. Blair. She is a very nice person but I don't have any confidence in her as a doctor. I don't feel she communicates well. For instance, when she ran some tests, she did not go over the type of tests she was ordering and why. I like to be informed, and with her I am not. She also did not spend a lot of time with me in the exam room. Making an appointment with her office is horrible because of the ridiculously long advertisement about cosmetic procedures preceeding the menu options. Her staff is also rude and unhelpful. I will be looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2007

Dr. Patricia J. Blair's Credentials

• Univ Of Mo-Kansas City Sch Of Med, Kansas City Mo 64108 (Grad. 2000)

Delta Dental