Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Zarin

Excellent job of hip replacement at New England Baptist when he was with Harvard Vanguard. No problems. He is now at Tufts medical Center in Boston, has become super busy with long wait times for appointments, long wait time at office. I think his judgments are now too quick, offering no alternatives but surgery for knee replacement. Very disappointed, because in know he is very smart and capable.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I have the greatest respect for Dr. Zarin. He has it all....... compassion, knowledge, ability and curiosity to seek out and find the cause of a problem, and a not so common trait in surgeons, humility. He revised a botched knee replacement several years ago and saved me from more years of pain and oxycocone prescribed by the inept surgeon who implanted a too large knee and torqued it in such a way that I could not walk. He took the time and had the knowledge and that made all the difference, . I can walk . I can live. I will forever be grateful. When in doubt, you need to drive to Boston for your surgery. Don't make the mistake I did. Driving in from the South Shore takes less than an hour. I believed the first surgeons hype....... do your homework.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Zarin listens and cares. His assistant, Maddie is resposive and kind. I feel fortunate with my new hip replacement, which ran very smoothly all throughout. Also, New England Baptist was excellent with great nurses and delicious food with a varied menu.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Since 2007, my right total hip replacement was limiting me from walking, sitting, & freezing up on me. I could longer sleep through the night. My operation was in 2004. I went to 10 doctors between 2007 and 2014. I was told each & every time that my hip was fine !!! I was crazy. In 2014, I met Dr. Zarin. He took many tests on my hip. The last one was a Cat Scan of the Plates that were put into my leg. He found that the ball over hung the long plate & the screws were too long. This was my main source of agony. Finally I am having a revision of my right hip. I love this man ~ his parents must be over joyed as him as their son!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

After six months of hip pain , seeing another doctor who diagnosed it as a back problem and sent me to PT. I finally saw Dr Zarin, after 6 months of pain. He listened to me...which was so important. he ordered an MRI and and after some very thoughtful consideration he found I had a tear in a muscle and has referred me to a specialist. I thought I was going to have to live with this pain. I now have hope. Thank you Dr Zarin.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Dr.Zarin is an extremely compassionate and sensitive doctor.He is very intelligent and "does his homework"

flag | Submitted April 16, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey S. Zarin's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)