Ratings for Dr. Alla Iospa

didnt connect and felt like i was rushed even though i paid full price

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

When my father started showing signs of memory loss I brought him to Perl Barlow Memory Center, the Neurology group at NYU. They prescribed some meds and referred him to Dr. Alla Iospa for evaluation, because he mentioned suicidal thoughts. Dr. Iospa insisted on immediate hospitalization. I was angry and devastated. I called her the very next day and said some harsh words, I was out of line and rude. She encouraged us to seek 2nd opinion, if I disagree. Now my father is back from the hospital, feeling less depressed and his cognitive decline seem under control. He watches TV again, enjoys walking and doesn’t get violent. I’ would like to publicly apologize to Dr. Iospa for my late calls, for being rude. She is really a good, empathetic doctor, who made herself available during our difficult time. Thank you Very Much. W.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Dr. Iospa was very helpful through a tough period in my life, i am very grateful to her and to her staff. Her office is conveniently located and her staff is friendly.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr. Iospa is a caring, thoughtful, thorough and very smart doctor who has been incredibly helpful to me.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Good Doctor, caring and sincere. Location is super convenient, She was late once on my early appointment which made me feel very annoyed, but she was profusely apologetic and that was long time ago, andI learned not to ask for 7:30am appointments. Other then that highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr.Iospa is one of the most intellegent and kindest doctors you will ever meet. Dr.Iospa always makes her patients her priority. She has a big heart and takes time to help review your issues with you. I highly recommend Dr.Iospa. She is the absolute best. And a phenomenal professional with years of experience. Thank you Dr.Iospa for helping me with my problems and helping me work them out and through.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Wonderful doctor, doesn’t cut corners, empathetic, and compassionate.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

She is a good doctor. They don't make them like that any more.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I'd like to say that she takes her time with patient. My initial visit lasted for at least an hour if not longer, she did not rush during the follow ups. She is a very good doctor, my therapist highly recommended her. Just have some extra time reserved for your visit. Last time I had to wait and extra 15 min, because she was still working with another client, I was not happy and mentioned it to Dr. Iospa. She apologized, but said that this may occasionally happened as she was working on a difficult case. What are you gonna do?

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

I am seeing Dr.Iospa for a while now, about 5-6 years, I feel very comfortable with her, not too young and not too old. She spends time with patients, and calls back when I need to ask a question. She recently moved to a new office which is nice but not really very convenient for me. Traffic in midtown is terrible I would have to use subway now. I guess this is my only complaint.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014