Ratings for Dr. Nicholas G. Tzanetakos

We have seen Dr. Tzanetakos for many years he has always taken g very good care of my family and the staff is wonderful always friendly and very helpful!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

dr Nick was very understanding and seemed to be concerned with my prblems.would reccomend to all

flag | Submitted August 28, 2011

Our experience with the office staff has been horrific. The billing clerk is an overbearing monger that has miss billed our insurance on more than one occasion and now the office refuses to release our medical records to our new physican. The doctors are competent but the staff has a lot to be desired. If you have a choice as all of us do I would highly recomend making a diferent choice of medical care.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

This doctor actually was running over an hour behind on appointments - due to a meeting NOT a patient's medical emergency. We were unable to wait that long, so we left and rescheduled the appointment. (Then, he tried to bill us for the missed appointment!) He also caused us to have extra appointments for my dad, appointments that were not necessary if the doctor had just read the chart for the information he needed. Dr. T. underpays his staff - including the other doctors, which is why the great doctors leave & why the staff is so rude & incompetent.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2009

My husband went to this office for about a year. He's on a blood thinner, and the doctor's office did a coagulation check of his blood and the readings were very high due to the fact that they did not take a full vial of blood. The doctor wanted my husband to immediately stop taking his medicine, and it was my husband that suggested perhaps another test should be taken first. The second test, which he had done at the hospital, was within the normal range. We basically both lost faith in the doctor and his staff and we are in the process of switching doctors. This "mistake" could've been very serious to my husband's health.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2007

I have seen Dr T for years - He is always very concerned and willing to help figure out and treat your problem. I have never had any issues with his office staff or his on call doctors.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2007

Seems like an okay doctor. Doesn't rush through appoints. Seems generally concerned with his patients well-being. However, as another person mentioned, his staff is terrible. They kept losing my insurance information and ended up sending claims to my previous insurance company. I'm looking for a new doctor because of them.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2006

Dr. Tzanetakos is very nice, it is his office staff that is not so helpful. Often rude, and unwilling to help. They ask many questions, but don't listen for the answer.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2006

This doctor spends a lot of time with you, is a good listener, and concerned about your general health.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2006

He put me on the wrong medicine....... I had to go to the hospital for it.. And I feel that he was not helpful... I did not feel comfortable going to him..

flag | Submitted October 25, 2005

Dr. Nicholas G. Tzanetakos's Credentials

• Univ Athens, Fac Med, Sch Of Hlth Sci, Nat'L & Kapodistrian, Athens (Grad. 1981)