Ratings for Dr. Vinay Deshmukh

Very detailed in his diagnosis and takes extra time to ensure you understand. I am scheduled for extensive spinal surgery and fully confident in his ability.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Awesome experience with Dr Deshmukh!! Highly recommend!!!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

He removed an acme from my wife's right frontal lobe and now she has life long epilepsy an from the surgery!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

this doctor is The most talented, knowledgible doctor I have ever encountered. He saved my life and I, and my family will forever be grateful for his talents. It's been a little over a yr since my stroke. Doing well and back to most of my normal routine :) I am extremely thankful he was my surgeon. Incredible man.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2012

This doctor is extremely talented and wise. I will admit he does not have the best "bedside manner" with his patients but in the operating room he can not be beat!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

This doctor knows exactly how to help patients. He has performed 3 surgeries on my lower back over 3 years and the last one was yesterday. He is the most talented and effective surgeon i have ever known. After 8 months of excruciating lower back and leg pain the operation totally took away the pain INSTANTLY! If you have the good fortune of being accepted as his patient- don't hesitate to use him. He is cutting edge! THE BEST!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

Outstanding neurosurgeon whose compassion complements his knowledge and ability.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

Dr. Deshmukh is the best back surgeon I have ever had---I have had three--He did an exceptional job on my back--i have no residual side affects and i heal quickly--a friends had the same surgery with another doctor and her recovery was 6 mos longer

flag | Submitted May 28, 2008

Dr. Vinay Deshmukh's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Tufts