Ratings for Dr. David M. Lawrence

I have never been disappointed in Dr. Lawrence care. He is very concerned about me when I'm there.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

I was referred to him because I had an infected toe. He was abrupt, rude, impatient and misogynistic. Insisted that I'd done this to myself because I had smoked. Insisted I begin a couple of months of EXPENSIVE tests. Refused to do anything to alleviate my immediate problems of considerable pain and difficulty walking. I finally just walked out. I noticed that his large waiting room was empty, which spoke volumes to his capabilities..patient interactions, etc. I left with the distinct impression that this man doesn't like people especially women.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2013

Arrived by ambulance to ER with extreme pain in chest/abdomain area. Was seen by Dr Lawrence who ordered pain medication and heart monitor for about an hour. Was discharged by him and given a card of another Dr to follow up with in day or so. Pain meds wore off ended up another hospital 3 hours later and with one test it was found that I had quarter size hole in stomach from perforated ulcer and had to have immediate surgery.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

this doctor did a surgery of less then 15 minuites and failed to find gauze that had been inside me for around a month. another doctor found 5 days later. Creating a massive infection in me. This doctor then stated I had no infection. Upon going to a another hospital and doctor it was discovered that I was very ill with intermnal infection.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

Dr. David M. Lawrence's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Cedar Rapids, IA