Ratings for Dr. David Lowell Nerness

Staff does not have same focus as Doctor Nerness. Staff has very poor service skills. Doctor is great.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

The staff could use some customer service remediation training. Dr. Nerness has been great. I have seen him now for about a year. He has been very helpful.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

Very unhappy with diagnosis which turned out to be incorrect when I went to a specialist. Very uncaring and distant doctor.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

We have gone to Dr. Nerness fo about 8 years and find him excellent.If he does not have the answer he will steer you in the right direction.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. N for over 10 years. I moved from Lake Mary to Altamonte Springs to Apopka and I will *still* travel to Lake Mary to see him. He is awesome.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2008

I love Dr. Nerness. I have used him for myself and my five kids. He will listen to your concerns and complaints and either help you, or point you in the right direction. I feel completely comfortable with him and his staff. I highly recommend anyone seeking a PCP to ask for Dr. Nerness.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2007

Dr. Nerness is a top notch physician, very knowledgable as well as always putting the concerns of his patients first. He never comes off as rushed even though he is always very busy. He is also very considerate of the cost of medicine with his patients. I always recommend him whenever I can.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2007

Office staff very snarky, Dr. is wonderful and caring.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2006

Dr. David Lowell Nerness's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)