Ratings for Dr. Thomas McKeown

I am going to miss Dr. McKeown. He was my doctor for over 10 years. I felt very comfortable talking to him about my health and problems. He was very kind and knowledgeable about my type 1 diabetes. I was sad when I found out that he retired. All the best to him.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Best in town. Caring, knowledgable, excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I had Dr. McKeown as my obstetrician and family doctor for a few years now. He is informative and will give you further information as long as you ask the questions. He is very polite and professional.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

I think that he should just simply retire, if he has no interest!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2010

I agree and think that this doctor should retire. I recently made my way to the ER after I had been extremly ill for a few days then was informed that my and my boyfriend may have been exposed to H1N1. When he finally came in to our cubicle, he said that yes we had the flu. And basically to go home. I couldve told him that. He didnt even spend 5 minutes between the both of us. I realize doctors are busy but we were the only ones in there. He failed to check out the mountains of hives on my body or to acknowlwdge my 40 degree fever. he didnt even want to write me a note. I later found out I was positive for H1N1, and if I had listened to him then I wouldve infected my entire workplace, which includes pregnant women and new parents. I absolutly refuse to be treated by him again, the nurses were more concerned.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

Excellent Dr. very concerned and attentive, prompt with call backs and willing to go that extra mile. If there were more doctors like him we wouldn't be in the mess we are today. Thanks Dr. Mckeown

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Sweet lord almighty, I think it's time this uninterested DR. retired! He is on his computer typing the whole time I'm in for an appt. Hmmm, save your charting until after I leave, if that's what you're really doing. Who knows!? I'm tired of his disinterest in my current condition and not respecting what Specialists recommend. I'm in the process of looking for a new DR. Good luck to those who stay on as Patients. He may be your kind of DR if you go only for prescription refills.......F-

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008