You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Charanjit S. Khurana

Dr. Khurana is the most knowledgeable and professionally attentive physician I have ever encountered. Seeing a cardiologist for the first time can be an anxiety-inducing experience, but Dr. Khurana's careful evaluation, willingness to listen and communicate clearly, and to patiently answer patient questions made the path to getting healthier much more approachable. I made my first appointment with him based on the recommendation of an urgent care physician and consider that recommendation extremely fortunate. I highly recommend his services and the professionalism of his office staff.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. Khurana took excellent care of my father. He was always very thorough and looked for the best course of action with him. If it weren't for Dr. Khurana, I'm not sure that my dad would have lived as well as he did for as long as he did all things considering. I would absolutely recommend him as a cardiologist.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Khurana is caring, kind, and knowledgeable. He takes time to talk to you to get an overall picture of your health. His bedside manner is outstanding, and he is always willing to work with you to solve your problems.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Dr. Khurana listens, asks questions, evaluates and communicates well. He is very thorough and caring. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

Dr Khurana is a great doctor. Very knowledgable and compassionate.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

Dr. Khurana is kind, caring, thoughtful and knowledgeable. Excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011

My experience with Dr. Khurana has been most satisfying. He was genuinely concerned about my condition. He is indeed very knowledgeable, and has an excellent bedside manner. I would highly recommend him as a cardiologist.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2009

Dr. Khurana is the most attentive doctor I have ever visited. Rather than jumping to a diagnosis after letting me get through only a few symptoms, he sat down and listened intently. He asked all sorts of questions and was very thorough. He was respectful of my feelings against taking medication, and seemed truly interested in determining what was happening in my body. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

Dr. Charanjit S. Khurana's Credentials

• Grant Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1989)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Khurana is the most knowledgeable and professionally attentive physician I have ever encountered. Seeing a cardiologist for the first time can be an anxiety..."

May 10, 2016
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=163390'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 16, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=163390'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 5, 2014