Ratings for Dr. Andrew T. Parsa

In addition to being the best neurosurgeon for GBM, Dr. Parsa was one of the kindest and most compassionate people I've ever met. We were devestated when he passed away. I will see his associate, Dr. Orin Bloch, for any additional surgical needs in Chicago.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr Parsa is the kindness caring doctor we have ever meet. His attention to detail and knowledge in his field is excellent. From the initial first visit to the after care of surgery he has wrapped his arms around us and taken extreme care if my husband. He has been given a gift from God to perform the most difficult type of surgery. His bed side manor by far is fantastic. I am grateful for him and an blessed to gave crossed his path. He saved my husbands life.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Parsa: professional, kind, loving human been , humble, sweet, generous,givng ,caring , thank you very much for what you did for my mother Mary gutierrez, we are hightly blessed by God put put you on our way,, sincerely love you

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr. Parsa is the best; he took a lot of time with me before and after the operation. I had a giant meningioma and he took it out and I am fine. I pray for him and feel blessed.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

We went to three other places and chose Dr. Parsa; he is just terrific and I'm doing great

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008

Very thorough and helpful, he explained everything to me before and after operation

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

flag | Submitted February 5, 2008

Dr. Andrew T. Parsa's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1996)