Ratings for Dr. Harold N. Gruber

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Had foot pain for a year with nothing but injections from another doctor. Found Dr. Gruber on the web and was seen the same week. I was able to walk out of his office knowing it was going to be alright. I did get 3 injections along with tape on the arche and a script for PT. The combination was a success. I was able to see him early{7 am} before work and he was always on time. He has the best staff around. Very friendly and helpful. Would and have refered friends that have had foot pain. My husband also sees him for his in grown toe nail and has had the same great service. Local, friendly and knowledgable. Very satisfied

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

You don't find many doctor's as caring as Dr.Gruber. He is very knowledgeable with excellent skills. He is one of the kindest doctor's I have ever had. His staff is also excellent. You can't go wrong if choosing Dr.Gruber.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

Dr. Gruber is an example of what a true doctor should be. He is kind, caring and really listens. I love that he is not in a giant building where you are made to feel like cattle. He knows what he is doing and makes you feel like the old days when doctors were your friend.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Was referred by a friend and he helped me with my in-grown toe nail while I was on vacay.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

Dr. Harold N. Gruber's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal