Ratings for Dr. Fred G. Seale

Love this doctor and his staff. Darla his nurse is the sweetest woman you will ever meet. And Dr. Seale is awesome, we delivered our second baby with him and I wish we would have done our first with him as well. I had a really tough pregnancy and he was really quick to make sure I was comfortable and taken care of as well as our baby. we didn't feel rushed, and he answere my husbands questions as well. Our first baby the doctor acted as if my husband had no business being there and ignored all of his input and questions, Dr. Seale was great for listen and involving both my husband and me, you can tell he really cares about his patients and their babies. I would go back to him in a heartbeat if we had another.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

I could not love Dr Seale more! My first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage and he was so kind and answered all my questions. When I sat there devastated he continued to comfort me and my husband. He even called the next day to check on me. When I returned with my second pregnancy he was genuinely happy to see me again. I recommend him to everyone! I have 6 very close family and friends that go to him that would say the exact same thing.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

My biggest worry when my wife got pregnant was getting the right OBGYN. We read reviews and decided on Dr. Seale. We couldn't have made a better decision. He is fantastic and was the kind of genuine and realistic doctor my wife & I needed. He is knowledgeable, personable, and always has you & the baby's best interest in mind. Couldn't ask for a better person to team with at this exciting point in our lives. Also has a great staff/nurse.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Wonderful doctor, very caring and knowledgeable. Takes the time to answer questions and concerns. He was going out of town, but took the time to drop by the hospital at five am before he left town to check on me. I will go to him again for my next baby. Sometimes there is a long wait, but I think that is because he really takes time with his patients.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Seale showed compassion when we had a curveball at 36 weeks. Although I had prepared for a Hypnobirthing (nonmedicated) experience, my baby was breech. Dr. Seale helped me stay positive and encouraged me to try natural ways to help her turn. We ended out attempting a version, but I had to have a CSection. Dr. Seale won me over during the process. I trusted his judgment and feel grateful we had such a caring, skilled doctor. He's supportive of me trying for a VBAC with baby 2, which means alot. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Seale after my previous, beloved doctor moved out of state. I had seen two other doctors in between and neither were a good fit for my situation--fertility issues, a previous stillbirth and 3 pre-term deliveries, and a VBAC hopeful. Dr. Seale was the first doctor to not only suggest a VBAC, but really encourage it. He helped me through my fertility issues and once I was pregnant, he continued to plan with me to ensure that I had a successful VBAC. When it came to my birth plan, he was a little apprehensive about a few of my requests, but was willing to compromise with me and do what he could to make sure I got the delivery I wanted. Having a VBAC means a doc must be AT the hospital for the duration of labor, and Dr. Seale went above and beyond to make sure that he or another VBAC-friendly dr was available as a back-up every day in the weeks leading up to my due date. In the end, I got the full-term VBAC I wanted, and had a wonderful experience. I love Dr. Seale!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Dr. Seale is great however I seemed to have to wait a long time during my prenatal visits to see him. I could over hear him visiting other patients before me that came after me. There were a couple times I was there for close to an hour in the exam room. It was very frustrating. He seemed to go out of town a lot close to my due date and sadly a different Dr. I did not care for delivered my baby. I've thought about changing but I know he's a great Dr. and I've heard great things about him.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Dr. Seale delivered my baby girl on CHRISTMAS day last year as I was over an hour away from the hospital where I was supposed to deliver, he was absolutely fabulous, I cannot say enough good things about him! Fabulous Doctor & Staff! A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

He is amazing. He did my surgery for endometriosis and I was very pleased. He has worked hard to help me through my infertility issues and now I am almost 19 weeks pregnant. Thank you ogden womens clinic!!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Dr. Seale is an incredible doctor. And I had four crappy ones before him, (one of which endangered my life and the life of my then unborn son) so I know the difference. Dr. Seale was on the ball throughout my next two pregnancies. He respected my wishes regarding drugs, timing, birth control and any other area I wished to discuss. His nurse is wonderful as well, adding to the overall awesome experience I had. He was very knowledgeable; and if he didn't know the answer to any particular query right off the bat, he went and found out the answer for me within a day or two. I never had to wait more than 20 minutes TOTAL for a visit. He has a great bedside manner and performed both of my c-sections extremely well, even leaving me with a smaller, less noticabe scar than my first doc. I would recommend Dr. Seale to ANYONE, and in fact did recommend him to my sister. If you are looking for a good one, pick him. :)

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

Dr. Fred G. Seale's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1996)