Ratings for Dr. Shahriar Mabourakh

I have had two surgeries with Dr. Mabourakh and I am excited to say that my experience with him and his staff was wonderful. Both surgeries were a success and my ending results were perfect. My breast augmentation was first and he did such amazing work that I recommended three other friends that had work done as well. My second procedure was Lipo of the hips and inner thights. He did great work on chiseling my waist and I now have a beautiful hourglass body. His work has given me self confidence beyond what I could have ever imagined and I am already planning my next visit! Thank you Dr. Mabourakh and your staff!! You are all amazing!!!!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Mabourakh and his staff are the best! Dr Mabourakh is so kind and gentle, he listens to every concern that you have, and takes the time to explain everything. I always felt very comfortable knowing I was in his hands and I couldn't be happier with my results from my recent Breast Augmentation. The office staff, Maggie in particular, went over and above with helping me anytime I had a question or concern. I highly recommend choosing Dr. Mabourakh and his staff. I'm glad I did!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. Mabourakh and staff were amazing! The ladies in the office were so sweet and Maggie is so helpful when I had on any question I had. Dr. Mabourakh was so kind and knowledgeable and took his time wit me and answered every question I have. I will definitely recommend everyone to Dr. Mabourakh!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr Mabourakh was amazing and his staff was just the same, they were able to put me at ease and also provided lots of information. The follow up after surgery was great as well! I will definately go back for other needs in the future! Very Happy!!!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

I am very satisfied with the results of my implants. Dr. Mabourakh took great care in explaining the procedure and was realistic on what the results would look like. The staff are very friendly and helpful, make me feel very comfortable the entire experience. I would recommend him in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Dr. Mabourakh was very kind and courteous in tending to my every care and consideration throughout the entire process. His very technically skilled hands yielded incredible results. The staff is always very friendly and ready to greet you, very welcoming.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Dr. Mabourakh and his staff were wonderful. I had breast augmentation 4 weeks ago and my experience could not have been better. Dr. Mabourakh was knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable. His staff was friendly and helpful, especially Lydia and Sara. The day of surgery my anesthesiologist was wonderful and the process was very easy. I am extremely pleased with my results and will definitely go back for any furor cosmetic surgery needs!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

I had a nose job preformed by Dr. Mabourakh. I'm very happy with the results! Dr. Mabourakh was pleasant, informative and professional throughout the whole experience. I loved the staff as well! I would recommend Dr. Mabourakh for Rhinoplasty to my friends.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

I am 1 week post BA and all I can say is Ive had every single one of my expectations exceeded by Dr. Mabourakh and his staff. Not only am I happy with my results, but any time I've needed a question answered, the front office staff has been more than helpful. Whenever Ive gone into the office, they know me and have always made me feel comfortable. Getting a BA/BL is a serious choice and you want to make sure you go with a surgeon who knows what you want and who takes pride in their work. That is exactly who Dr. Mabourakh is - I felt as though he took time to listen to what I really wanted and he was also realisitic in telling me what he could do to get me the look I wanted. You don't want someone who is just going to tell you what you want to hear and come out with something you're not happy with or something you weren't expecting. You can tell he takes pride in his work. I would recommend him to any of my friends.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Let me say this.. after meeting with a few surgeons.. I am glad that I chose Dr. Mabourakh. He answers any and all questions you have with confidence. He will not give you empty promises. Instead, he gives you honesty. A quality I very greatly appreciate because I know I can trust Dr. Mabourakh to do the best he can with results that fit with my body and not tell me lies and say he can make me look like Kim K... His staff only adds to the overall experience I had. They are calm, courteous and very helpful... from consultation all the way through surgery and post-op, my visits were always delightful. Both Dr. Mabourakh and his staff too great care of me from beggining to end. I am more than happy with my results and will gladly recommend anyone to him. You would not be disappointed. I am ready to schedule another procedure soon.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr. Shahriar Mabourakh's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)