Ratings for Dr. Jennifer D. Gorman

Very good doctor, but sucks as being a person that cares more then herself. Always reschedules and only works two days a week. She pretends to care, but obviously doesn't - or wouldn't reschedule almost every appointment. Maybe she shouldn't see patients at all and jusrt go to meetings. Meetings seem to be her main priority anyways. So sad a great doctor has turned selfish, use to be really great. STAY AWAY!

Submitted December 29, 2015

I give her all stars for her as a smart doctor. On the other hand stay away. Will reschedule every appointment and doesnt work more then two days a week. Two thumbs down.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Dr. Gorman has been my rheumatologist for over 5 years, and she is incredible. She takes time to lay out all of my treatment options and is honestly interested in my input- the final decision is up to me. I have some complex medical issues, not all of which are autoimmune, and she considers all of that when I come in. She takes pain and nausea seriously . She's optimistic but not unrealistic, and has helped me make treatment choices that will help me live a life I enjoy, even if my RA is never in remission. I invariably feel better after visits with her- I always leave with a plan. Her staff, especially Jen, are great at coordinating care and have taken care of all my insurance company's requirements to cover the drugs I need. I moved my primary care out of the Polyclinic because I wasn't happy with them, but will be staying with Dr. Gorman.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Used to be fantastic! Has made some questionable choices, bordering on unethical. Sad to have lost trust in a a doc who was formerly one I referred to others without hesitation.

Submitted May 24, 2015

Dr. Gorman use to be great, but not anymore. She seems to be so full of her self lately. She even snapped at me for asking a question. While I was making my follow up appintment I know I heard her moking me in her offic. You could tell her nurse was embarrased and the receptionist making my follow up appointment. I hopefully will beable to cancel that appointment after I find a doctor that wont make fun of me behind my back.

Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr. Gorman does not welcome questions. She literally told me if I was going to ask questions, I needed to find a new doctor. She has been slow to take any action and has put me in harm's way by having me step down from steroids. She has changed my diagnosis a couple of times and now says she doubts I have an autoimmune disease. She has poor listening skills and her ego is what is most important to her.

Submitted March 26, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Gorman for about 2 years now and just last month she decides to change my treatment without consulting with me first. When I tried to talk to her about it, she ignored me and said to go elsewhere for treatment. I didn't even get a straight answer or explanation. I'm so disappointed!

Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr. Gorman is the best doctor I've ever had. I should have come here years ago. She carefully listens, takes in all information, involves the patient in the decision making processes, and is very caring and compassionate. I have a case of RA that has been tough to treat and she's always tweaking the treatments to maximize the benefit. Even when I'm unsure of the future, she exudes hope. She knows the latest research. One of the best things is the MyChart system. She regularly uses it to email. Best clinic and office staff of any place I've ever been! I always get in early to appointments.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Dr Gorman is amazing, her diagnosis and treatment of my autoimmune disease  has changed my life.   She takes time to explain complex issues and is a rare MD that combines compassion as well as expertise and medical excellence

flag | Submitted November 11, 2012

Dr. Gorman is among the most knowledgeable, personable, professional, and helpful physicians with whom I've ever interacted. I've had a number of unusual and difficult rheumatology-related conditions and Dr. Gorman has dealt with them all with compassion, interest, insightful and effective treatment, very prompt followups, and humor at just the right moments. She is a gem!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr. Jennifer D. Gorman's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)