Ratings for Dr. Herbert R. Roberts

Poor communication, did not believe I was in pain, didn't even tell me whether everything looked fine or not. Spent approximately five minutes in the room with me, and was not gentle at ALL. Will not be returning.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

My daughter-in-law has seen roberts numerous times. Way to many really. He can't seem to figure out what is wrong with her(although he has done many procedures). She has been trying to go to other OB/GYN's but he never releases her records to the other drs. I have to wonder why? Seems like he might have something to hide. She is suffering with heavy frequent bleeding and possible endo or fibroids. No clue really because she never could get a straight answer from him and can't get anyone else to touch her until they see her records! He is very uncaring about all her pain and suffering.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Very poor bed side manor. He can be very ignorant and rude. I used him for my first child but will not use him again. I had a very complicated pregnancy and delivery. He was not very helpful. I feel like he is always on vacation too. My last month i had very high blood pressure but he kept putting me off. I feel his office schedules WAY TOOOOO many ultrasounds.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

Did not believe my complaints of pain post c-sect. and this lead to a near fatal undiagnosed pelvic abscess.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

Until recently, I was very happy with the care I was given; however, I will not return. I no longer feel comfortable with this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2008

Dr. Herbert R. Roberts's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Wellsboro, PA