Ratings for Dr. Christopher S. Noel

I had a root canal in my early 20s from another provider and was scared to death when I learned I needed another one in my 50s. The pain from the first procedure was so painful I even threw up in the middle of it. Dr. Noel is so caring and understanding. My experience was so positive - no longer will I dread having to have another root canal. I've been to many dental professionals more than the average person - due to a myriad of health problems. There was absolutely no pain whatsoever. I'm so thankful that I found Dr. Noel. His expertise, professionalism and care are absolutely stellar!! I would recommend him to anyone who has had dental issues that weren't addressed by another professional. He explains everything he's doing and follows up - which is very rare these days. He was awesome - his assistant, Susan was awesome as well!! Received a follow-up call the next day to see how I was doing - I can't say enough regarding the level of care I received with Dr. Noel. If you're having dental issues, I would recommend him without hesitation!!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Seemed very knowledgable and communications cared well!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

My first root-canal. Dr. Noel & staff were the very best. Dr. Noel described the procedure, and answered all my questions. Everything went great, pain-free, received follow up call the next day. Could not ask for a better experience. Thanks again, Dr. Noel & staff.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Had my second rootcanal with Dr Noel today. He is the only one I'll ever go to if I need another one. Rootcanals are no fun, but Dr. Noel and his staff make the experience as comfortable, gentle and fun as possible. They genuinely care, are genuinely friendly and he explains everything while he is doing it, so you know you don't need to be afraid of the clicks, noises and vibrations. He frequently checks in to see if you are still comfortable and changes things up if you aren't. Awesome experience.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Dr Noel is extremely compassionate, gentle & seriously concerned about his patient's well being & comfort! He has a great sense of humor & makes every attempt to ensure his patient is as comfortable & relaxed thru the entire procedure as he can make them- even including a massage mat in the chair that is adjusted for patient's preference! I can honestly say that I no longer fear a root canal procedure, based soley on my fabulous, PAINLESS experiences with Dr Noel! His staff is wonderful as well!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr. Noel is very efficient and has a cheerful and caring bedside manner, His staff makes one feel welcomed and relaxed. He has performed two root canals for me and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

No one wants to "have a root canal"- unless you are in NEED of one! When you are suffering from that kind of pain you feel very vulnerable. Dr. Noel and his assistant Susan were so Gentle and Kind! His whole office team were very professional, supportive and nice! If you are looking for an endodontist- you just found the best! I am a dental professional, not associated with this office, I wouldn't go anywhere else! Thank you Dr. Noel and team for taking good care of me!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Dr Noel performed two root canals on me, almost a year apart. I had been terrified of having one done again after having seriously traumatic & painful ordeals with other Endodontists in my past. Dr Noel was calm & instantly put me to ease with his wonderful "chair side manner" & sense of humor! I had never seen any type of doctor/dentist's office that had a free full body massager for patients, but that is the kind of thoughtful & caring guy Dr Noel is- he does whatever he can to make your appointment & treatment as pleasant as possible! While I hope to not ever need another root canal, I can at least say with all honesty that Dr Noel's treatment was actually PAIN FREE!! His dedication & kindness to his patients FAR SURPASSES any other doctor or dentist I've ever known! We are extremely lucky to have him here in Greenville!!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Chris is really good at what he does. My experience with him was very pleasant. The root canal I had done was painless and he took his time doing it to make sure I was comfortable. His staff was excellent as well. I would recommend him to family and friends

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

He is great. The perfect profession for him! The Root Doctor! Painless and careful.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011