Ratings for Dr. Deborah A Fuller

I waited too long but I didn't mind once I met her and her assistant. You don't get that care everywhere.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

One of the best Ob/Gyns anywhere, and I've lived in 6 States and several countries. Her staff is superb; it is very difficult for any physician to sustain a great staff, but she does.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Front staff was wonderful and truly felt for me for having to wait -clearly was the doctor deciding to show up when she felt like it .

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr. Fuller is great, the front staff is horrible. You are guaranteed to be waiting AT LEAST 30 minutes in the waiting room for every visit. The front receptionists have no sense of modesty and gossip about wildly inappropriate personal things in very loud voices. We also got a new bill in the mail from a visit that was over a year past. Good luck claiming that on flex spending or insurance. The office manager could not give us any explanation as to why after a year they charged us additional money, we just had to pay it.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Okay, I agree with all the comments I can feel for you how you all felt dumb because I felt the same, Amber treated me for vaginal infection but it did not work I met Dr. Fuller then I told her about my vaginal infection she told me its normal we are the lady when we getting older we experience this kind of problems , I was only 29 years old!!!, I'm glad I have not listened to her I went to another doctor and my infection was treated properly finally after suffering for more than 2 years!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Not sure why my friend recommended this Doctor? Here are a few things that happened in my experience and if I help 1 person make their decision to not see Dr. Fuller than I have done a good thing. Listed are some things that personally happened to me. 1. she treated me like a total idiot and was very condescending 2. She stitched me up wrong and blamed it on the hospital stitches 3. She showed up 4 hours after I was dialated to 10. 4. I got an infection and was in excruciating pain and she would not call me after office hours. 5. Her office forgot to tell me they didn't take my insurance when it was too late so I had to pay cash.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

A friend recommended me to go with her saying that she is wonderful and awesome. So, I scheduled an appointment and for the next 3 years I only saw the Nurse practitioner, Amber. I like Amber and the staff are very friendly. Dr. Fuller is knowledgeable and a very recognized surgeon. However, she made me feel the dumbest woman and afraid to ask questions. During one of our last appointments, she was so condescending that we left boomed and disappointed. So, we thought in changing doctors. But, due to how far I was in my pregnancy - 30 weeks. We decided to stay and to ask any of our questions to Amber. We promised that if we were going to have another baby we would find another doctor.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Never had a more unusual experience at a doctor's office. Doctor refused to write a prescription at a "well visit"...even for on-going hormone medication that I have taken for years. Said that I had to come in for "prescription visit". Waited forever to see the doctor. While waiting in the waiting room, the receptions held up a cup and shouted across the waiting room "You need to give us a sample." No explanation as to where to go to give the sample....or any pretense of modesty! I have never had a more disappointing experience at a doctor...and I've had some real winners.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

I have been going to this office for years, but it gets more and more disappointing. The wait time is out of this world. One time I was not seen til 7 PM. I was called to ask if I could come in earlier and I did, but still waited 4 hours! I had to see Amber for my annual b/c there was a few month wait to see the dr. What a disappointment! All she did was the pap. No checking out my heart, lungs, throat, blood work, etc. And she even knew I was about to undergo surgery. The final straw was when I paid my full deductible before my surgery. This was not reported to my insurance. My insurance paid her in full, so I was due back my $2500 deduct. I fought & fought for this. You have to deal w/ a co. called PSGI. They are rude and give you the run around. I was to have a call from their office mgr., as Erica told me. He never called me and went thru Erica instead. She had to call me to give info. They kept $ for bills I have yet to see! I should get the $ back, then get the bills, then pay.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Do NOT go to Dr Fuller. I had a horrific experience with her as my ob with my first baby. I had elevated blood pressure and severe swelling. She did not take it seriously and made me feel stupid for being concerned. I ended up with severe preeclampsia which she had ignored for weeks. She was very rude and condescending throughout the whole process. I do not recommend Dr. Fuller.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Dr. Deborah A Fuller's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1984)

MSP/BC Med