You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jaime E. Perea

this devil took the wrong part out in me, ruined my life, have just had my 54th surgery due to his mistake, and he did not even bother to try to help his patient. How can you mix up a RIGHT side ovarian cyst (that you took a photo of) from the LOWER LEFT side colon? I have had the worst case of septic shock due to this, lost everything, and you just slink away like the snake you are. Karma is coming...

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

oh my goodness. I can not believe that he is still employed. When it became time to push he walked into the room and screams push and all the pain will end. stop prolonging it. then he shoves his fingers into my birth canal while I'm having a contraction naturally I moved up and he yells " why are you moving? why are you grabbing your legs?" Then he snaps his fingers and says that's it tocin he puts me on pitocin to hurry me through. when I get her out it took about 10 mins BTW, he rolls his eye takes the placenta out and storms out of the delivery room. never a F'n gain. I pray he goes somewhere else with His terrible practice. The nurses confirmed that her just rude in the delivery room. I believe he's just a rude person

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

watch out ladies! this "dr" took out the WRONG PART out of me when he was here in IL. Had a RIGHT side ovarian cyst, he took a photo of it, left it in, & then took out part of my lower LEFT side colon, where nothing was wrong. Did not catch his mistake, my abdomen exploded, severe sepsis, shock, over 40 surgeries to date to correct his mistake, he did not offer to help me at all. Got away with it clean as a whistle. I suffer daily from his mistake, and still do not understand how he could knowingly do this to another human being and know how horribly I was injured and just go about his business, with no offer to help me at all. I lost everything due to his mistake and the life I loved stopped when he almost killed me. Watch out.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Dr. Perea was (is) my OBGYN. He delivered my daughter in Oct 2013 and was my doctor throughout my pregnancy.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

Dr. Perea preformed a hysterectomy on me and did a great job, however I only saw him for about 1 minute the morning of the surgery and the next evening the nurses had to call him to see if they could discharge me, I was not at Hemet hospital. I didn't see him again til my 2 week check up. I became very depressed after the surgery and at my 2 week check up he took time to listen to me and did some test but didn't know why I was so depressed. At my 4 week check up I was still depressed but didn't feel like I could talk to him. I didn't feel he would understand. I was not very comfortable. I felt like he rushed that appointment and all he was focused on was one issue I had that he seemed to find vey positive because he mentioned it atleast 5 times. I think he is a good doctor I just wish he had warned me more before my surgery

flag | Submitted December 1, 2013

I have had two pregnancys and both with complactions, Dr.Perea was my perferred doctor because he always made sure that I understood what was going on with my baby and my body. he was able to provide detailed answers. He made sure that I was cared for when put in the hospital several times and even came in every day to make sure I was aware of what was going on with the baby. He is always on time and made it for both of my birth. he is the best obgyn in my book

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Currently 4 of 4 stars | Thank you Dr. Perea!! | show details Sep 17th, 2013 I delivered my daughter via c-section at Hemet Valley Medical center on September 1, 2013. From the moment Dr. Perea saw me he diagnosed me with possible uterine rupture. He moved quick & performed my c-section in a timely manner. His knowledge, professionalism, & expertise are undescribable! I was so blessed to have met him. I highly recommend Dr. Perea. This is my third baby & c-section. I have never recieved care from an M.D. like Dr. Perea. Thank you again, Mrs. Hernandez

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Very good and helpful doctor.he knew what he was talking about and made me feel comfortable

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Other women may consider doctor Perea to be insensitive, but I appreciate his candor. If he sees any potential hazards to your pregnancy he will tell you strait out. If having a poor or incomplete diet or owning cats is a hazard then he is correct to point that out. Sometimes women need to be told things in a blunt way before they understand. I did not have gestational diabetes but I was close. He told me no more sugar, carbs, or weight or else I would have a fat baby and need cut open like a thanks giving turkey! Point taken! I cannot imagine how frustrating it must be to doctor to some of the women who decide to become pregnant. They drink, smoke, consume junk food and then complain that they have all these complications during pregnancy and delivery. I wish there were more Doctors willing to tell it like it is.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

I went to this doc after I miscarried and my husband and I were planning on trying to concieve again. When I did get pregnant, he went over basic information with me. Which included asking me "Do you have cats?" which I do - he then told me "You can't even touch your cats when you're pregnant." Which is not true, as long as you use common sense. He also had the nerve to tell me, when I told him I was a vegetarian, that "women aren't supposed to be vegetarians because they bleed every month." I had never heard such an absurd and insulting thing in all my life. That was the last straw, and I switched doctors after that. Aside from him, the nurses that I dealt with every time I was there were SUPER nice.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008

Dr. Jaime E. Perea's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Pacificare
Unicare

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "this devil took the wrong part out in me, ruined my life, have just had my 54th surgery due to his mistake, and he did not even bother to try to help his patien..."

March 25, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "oh my goodness. I can not believe that he is still employed. When it became time to push he walked into the room and screams push and all the pain will end. st..."

March 11, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "watch out ladies! this "dr" took out the WRONG PART out of me when he was here in IL. Had a RIGHT side ovarian cyst, he took a photo of it, left it in, & then t..."

December 30, 2014
  • 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

December 3, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Jaime" to "Jaime E."

October 20, 2013