Ratings for Dr. Gregg L. Silverman

Did not have a good experience with contacting the physician after hours.Staff did not follow up multiple times.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

After he saved my husbands life, I went to see him. He found that I needed a heart stent after another cardiologist said there was nothing wrong. My sister came to visit and was having chest pain. I wanted her to go to the doctor. She had seen hers before she came down, he told her she was having a panic attack..We all think he is the greatest.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2009

dr. silverman is a very good doctor,he spends time with his patients I think of him very highly.Brenda C

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

I LOVE this Doctor. He is always cheerful and prompt and he LISTENS to his patients. He helped me with a walking problem I had for 4 years when he didn't have to as it wasn't considered a cardiology problem but I couldn't get any of my other doctors to listen to me or help. He ran dye thru my heart and found several blockages in my leg, foot and the abdominal aeorta. My extensive heart workup had checked out good before and it turns out this is Leriche Syndrome and a heart related disease after all. I feel so grateful to him and his staff for the excellent care they are giving me and would recommend him to anyone.He possibly saved my life or at least edtended it by simply listening and going that extra mile for his patient.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2008

Dr. Gregg L. Silverman's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)