You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Wall

He reconstructed my ACL 8 years ago. I recently had discomfort in my knee while living away and went to another ortho in SoCal who said I should have surgery. I then saw Dr. Wall to get a second opinion as I was quite ready for the knife. Instead he recommended physical therapy, at a very good place on Geary in San Francisco, and now I am as good as new and my leg is stronger. I work as an analyst and I have yet to hear someone more knowledgeable, or better versed at presenting and explaining their field of expertise than Dr. Wall. I particularly like his diagrams and enthusiasm. Very likeable person, and has provided 100% skill and wisdom through his practice while caring for me.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

Dr. Wall has been my orthopedic surgeon for several years. I've had reconstructive surgery on my knee and shoulder. He takes the time to diagnose and explain in great detail what is going on and what options are available. His post surgery follow up is excellent. He puts me back together again and makes it possible for me to continue playing the sports I love. He's the very best and I would recommend his without hesitation.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

He's been my family knee doc for about 12 years. So I have known him a long time. He "is" the best! He's done both of my knee's and he diagnosed my daughters knee problems and corrected her problems without surgery. This man is a great doctor and regular guy. Very caring and the most important thing is understands that "we" all don't speak doctor jargon, so he breaks the info down in plain english so an idiot like me can understand what to expect. I give 5 rubber gloved thumbs up to this man!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

Phenomenal orthopedic surgeon! Explains everything thoroughly; responds to all questions. I've recommended him to all my friends who have knee or shoulder problems!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2007

Doesn't follow through or communicate well with patients.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2004

Dr. Michael S. Wall's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Updates