Ratings for Dr. David Moscowitch

Best GI I have met. Colonoscopy went very smooth. He really made me comfortable before the test as I was nervous. Good follow up afterwards and he explained everything in detail. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2019

Dr M has been helping me for many years and he is always ready to listen. He follows up and over the past few years, most of my GI problems have gone away. His staff and friendly and very approachable.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2019

Very kind doctor. You can see that he genuinely cares about his patients. He treated me with respect and really spent the time to answer my questions Very good sense of humour and really easy to talk to which is really important in a physician

flag | Submitted January 5, 2019

Very impressive care Nicest office in the city He listens to you at each visit and extremely kind caring and friendly Offers sensible advice with humor Really helped me For sure go to this doctor. Health care at its best

flag | Submitted December 15, 2018

I really cannot say enough good things. The office staff was very efficient with the bookings and I was able to be soon fairly quickly. I agree with everything said that D the doctor really does listen to you and lets you explain your problem in detail. The procedures were pain free and Dr. M really had med feel comfortable as I was worried but he made the experience really quite pleasant. Follow up was quick and now we have discussed a plan to get better. I have to say this is really health care at its finest. People always complain but really things do get done when they have to with a doctor and an office that listens and makes you feel important. Very highly recommended

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

I am thankful for my family doctor referring me to Dr Moskovitz. Due his competence and caring I was able to get the cause of an issue that bothered me for so many years. After treatment my life improved so much. He is quick with visits but always willing to answer questions.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

One of the only doctors that I have met who treats you like a real person. He takes the time to sit with you and explain what is the problem. It is like sitting down with a friend who helps you. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

Really and truly he saved my life. Despite me being so laid back about my symptoms he did recognize how bad I was feeling and diagnosed my cancer quickly. I really did appreciate his bedside manner explaining everything and walking me through everything. It seems like everything was caught early and I really owe that do Dr. Moskovitz and his team. You will really appreciate how kind everyone is and how he takes the time to explain everything. I am truly appreciative.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

I agree with all of the reviews. Very kind and caring doctor., Firstly he really does listen to your problems and considers what you have to say. He also really tries to get you better. You can just tell from his demeanour that he wants to help you and he really loves what he does. His office staff was also great and helped to get me procedure done quickly.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

I am so happy that my family doctor referred me to Dr. Moskovitz. With my Crohn's disease he has been the only doctor who took the time to explain to me why I had my symptoms and what the best long term plan was going to be. He actually took the time and really listened to all that I have been through. You really get a sense that he cares about his patients just in his mannerisms patience and positive out look. After years of suffering I finally feel that I have a proper long term plan. I strongly recommend that you see Dr. Moskovitz as it really shows that he tries everything he can to get you feeling better.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018