Ratings for Dr. Angela Xu

Dr Xu is an outstanding dentist. I found her very honest & caring. Her work is great & she really knows her stuff.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr Xu is very friendly and takes the time to explain procedures. I highly recommend Dr Xu.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

I have been with Dr. Xu for about 3 years now, and find her fantastic. She takes great care, goes carefully, does a fantastic job, and is a great deal of fun. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Dr. Angela is a very mindful, thorough dentist that has always shown great concern for our entire family's dental care. She even made follow-up calls to us on occasions when she did alot of dental work during a particular visit -- what dentist does that anymore? Unfortunately all 4 of us has had to leave Scenic Acres dental due to their inability to book appointments after 3pm in a timely manner. The staff were completely unapologetic about it too. Too bad, Dr. Angela is a knowledgeable dentist who solves challenging dental problems with ease.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

Dr Xu admitted me as a new patient after she read my chart. I am a smoker and am very mindful to brush, floss and listerine before I see her. She berated me for smoking which I accepted but she capped one of my teeth and the cap she chose is the yellowest cap in my mouth even though her assistant changed it to two lighter shades after she chose the color. My advise is that if Dr. Xu is so against smokers then she should not accept them as patients after reading their chart. She also advised me to fix a tooth that was adjacent to the cap which she said had a small cavity. I was in a lot of pain for 3 days not sure why but possibly to much work in one area at a time. In short it was not a nice experience too much pain and a cap that I was not pleased with. Therefore I will be changing dentists.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

DR. Xu is a very thorough and kind dentist. She makes patients feel very comfortable and makes sure patients understand all their options with regards to dental care. She treats patients like they are family and I find it impossible to believe the previous ratings. She is a very capable dentist and a wonderful human being. The entire office and staff at Scenic Acres Dental are exceptional.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

I wish I had read this post before I saw this Dr. I saw Dr Xu after Dr. Barnett at the same practice filled my tooth for the second time. I told her that the tooth felt loose and that I could move it around. Also, when I touched my sinus' I could feel the pain in my tooth. Turns out, there was infection at the root of my tooth and that I required a root canal. My tooth had to be filed down in length because it had started coming out due to the infection. The root canal was performed in Sept 09. I asked Dr. Xu if she had gotten all the infection and she said yes. On March 17/10 I have to have root canal surgery on the same tooth- cutting open my gums to take out the rest of the infection. I have not been able to use this tooth for approx 2 yrs. There is so much more to tell - brand new crowns that have to be drilled through to perform root canals - more than one! Reconsider this practice.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

I wish I had never laid eyes on this dentist. I saw her for a minor filling and she did other work without my consent. She did NOT advise me of what she was doing beforehand. She ended up hurting another tooth that was perfectly fine to the point that I was in so much pain that I thought I'd need a root canal. And this tooth was perfectly healthy tooth with no cavities or problems whatsoever. This dentist made such a mess of my teeth and my bite that I have had nothing but pain ever since. I have consulted with other dentists and even to attempt to fix the problem is going to cost alot of money and even then, my mouth and bite will never be the same. This dentist will NOT listen to you and will do what she wants. She is full of herself very rude. Trust me, stay away from this dentist. I wish I had.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008