Ratings for Dr. David A. Silver

This male MD did procedure on female while she was under full anesthesia in OR going for surgery with someone else without any explanation why he need to do that. The female surgeon and this male MD didn't explain the female patient anything before the surgery and after the surgery. The female patient find out about his procedure after couple months. Will you trust this male MD if he has that kind respect for woman patient. Do you think he trustworthy? He did the procedure in front of residence boys and girls with out patient knowledge. Will you trust someone like him? Who knows how many patients they don't even know that they was use as model for residence boys and girls, because he was playing God in OR.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Disrespectful, unprofessional, arrogant bustard. Recommendations yes find someone else !!!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr.Siver is the best doctor ever!!! God blesses him!!! He saved my husband life

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Dr.Silver is very knowledgeable and personable. I have been with him for many years and am very comfortable with his care. I feel he is an excellent doctor. The staff is great, very nice and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Silver.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

I have to say I love this man. My husband was diagnosed with prostate cancer at the young age of 43. He was wonderful before, during and after the surgery. His bedside manner is amazing. He answered every question I had, even the silly ones. He saved the love of my life and I will be forever grateful. The only downside is his PA. I have never encountered someone so unprofessional,rude, dismissive and uncaring. I knew my husband was having some complications with post-op infection but he brushed it off. Luckily for us, we had a supportive team in my husbands' PCP and specialists. I would never recommend being treated by his PA. Everyone else was the BEST! I highly recommend Dr. Silver.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

The best surgeon I've ever met, he saved my mother's life

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr. Silver is a wonderful, knowledgeable and sincere man. He truly explains everything you need to know and understands the patient's concerns. I can not recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

Dr. Silver is an amazing. He perform a surgery on my mom almost 2 years ago. We are very grateful to him and his stuff (Yuri, Lana and Irina. Thank you all

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

This doctor was reffered to me by my primary doctor, her realized that i had a testicular tumor, removed it asap, surgery was done very efficiently.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

Dr. David A. Silver's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1989)