Ratings for Dr. Yeshwant P. Reddy

Dr Reddy initially seems caring and kind, but if he says anything about not wanting to treat you because the injections aren't working, RUN FOR THE HILLS. He will become your worst nightmare. He'll become vindictive and if you TRY to go to another doctor you'll find you've been black balled. Think it can't happen to you? Guess again! I was a patient in the practice for over ten years. It happened to me. He's a horrible doctor!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Dr Reddy's recently discharged me, after 14 years in the practice, without any discussion. I'm really disappointed in his behavior. He told me he doesn't want to treat patients unless they're his injection patients. Well I wasn't responding to the injections, which cost over $6,200 per, and have to be taken in a series of three. I can see why patients who generate over $18,000 each in a period of six weeks would be much more appealing. Our opinion of this man went down considerably when he kept me waiting for hours on end to try to get rid of me, told me to get my primary care physician to write my rx, when he made claims that were in no way possible, and then discharged me without ever speaking to me. I would NEVER RECOMMEND HIM. I can't say what else he did which was even worse, pending legal discussions.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr. Reddy is a caring brilliant doctor. diagnosed my issues accurately and fairly on my first visit. I knew by his questions that he was the first doctor I had seen that could treat me in the best way. His demeanor is very professional and warm.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Dr Reddy is amazing, He does encourage mental health and that is so neccessary with chronic pain. I have never witnessed any hostile behavior some have described in the comments.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr. Reddy was SO nice on my first visit. I thought this Dr. will help me. The epidural injections did not work at all. I must say he was very kind as was his assistant during the "procedure" always asking how I was doing ,etc. But, as time went on & my back pain wasn't improving Dr. Reddy changed. He made me feel bad when the shots didn't work like it was my fault. On my last visit Dr. Reddy said I had filled a prescription for 120 oxycodone from a Dr. I'd never heard of. I told him it wasn't true. He got very angry & quickly wrote out a prescription for 90 pills vs. 120 I'd been getting for months. I called his name to ask him about it. In a very loud angry voice in front of the entire office he said "I'm done with you." I went to CVS to ask about the "script" he questioned me about. They had shown the name of another Dr. in the same office. The woman at CVS called & told Dr. Reddy's office they had made a mistake. Dr. Reddy will be great if you get better but look out if you don't.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

He seemed to want to label me as causing my pain due to anxiety and to imply I had made up my mind to feel the pain. Another doctor I saw at least suggested stretches or electronic stim or even physical therapy. This doctor seemed to make a decision about me based on a bad first visit. I was trying to describe all the medical issues I had recently experienced and he got impatient and told me to get to the point. I felt I had something important to share about my present condition so I persisted and this annoyed him even further. Because I didn't feel I was being heard, I might have acted anxious so he seems to now view me as an anxious person who is to be blamed for my pain and offered no solution. He didn't even recommend anything like guided relaxation, etc. I only got another bill to pay.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Reddy on and off for 3 years. He has been amazing and takes times to listen. I have had multiple back surgeries and unfortunately still have issues with pain and walking. Dr. Reddy not only treats the physical but has helped me take control of my situation. Suffering from chronic pain can destroy your spirit, and Dr. Reddy has encouraged me to take control and not let the pain run my life. Medications and injections are helpful, but it is vital that your mind does not focus only on the pain. Dr. Reddy has helped me with this thought process, and everyday has new challenges, but never let the pain define you! Dr. Reddy is a wonderful doctor who is caring and compassionate. -CMS

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

To begin i must say the nurse was wonderful,but as far as Dr. Reddy he was the most unprofessional,rude,and heartless doctor i have ever met.he judged by my age,38,that i was to young to be in pain. even though i have already had my spine fused.I need knee replacements,and have severe artery disease.On top of lower back surgery needed,that he reccommended 2 years ago.I have lost two fingers already. he treated me like a criminal,interupted me,and if i dared prove him wrong he got more angry. i walkedout of there so perplexed,thinking maybe he had someone elses file/,because he was dead wrong on everything. strongly advise against seeing this Doctor

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

I have been with Dr. Reddy for about a year now. Even though my pain is getting worse, he doesn't seem to care. I am still on Vicoden, even though it doesn't cut the pain. I have 2 herniated discs and severe leg pain due to sciatica. He refuses to do surgery because I'm too young. I'm 24. He also refuses to write for a wheelchair because I'm "Too young" So far, nothing he has done is helping, and he isn't suggesting any other options. I will be changing my Dr. on Monday morning. He is nice in the beginning, but now he barely spends a minute in the room with me after I wait for a half hour for him to see me. I would not recommend.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2012

I have only seen him a few times now but he has given me great hope. He was very caring which is so hard to find. Keep up the good work

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Dr. Yeshwant P. Reddy's Credentials

• Osmania Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1982)