Ratings for Dr. Jane M. Lee

Outstanding! Dr. Jane Lee has the real "gift" of healing. She is kind, gentle and patient, making the effort to evaluate the "whole person" and putting one at ease with her gentle but thorough examination and diagnosis. Once you are in the room with her, you feel as if she has no one else to make time for that day, but you.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Love her! She listens and takes the time to evaluate everything. Kind and gentle and diagnosis exactly right - helped me a great deal with a variety of issues. Would highly recommend - but she is so booked it is hard to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

respectful, helpful docs and staff. Would recommend

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Called to make an appt. and the male who answered seemed like he didn't want to be bothered he was rude and short. He said I cannot be seen by Dr. Lee since she is no longer accepting new patients and that I can schedule an appt. with the other doctor that's at this office at the end of the year. I said that is too late can you put me on a cancellation list, he again very short and rude said no.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Super! Professional doc and staff. Will definitely recommend and return.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Dr. Lee is my favorite of all my doctors. I have been seeing her since 2007 or so?? She is extremely professional, knowledeable, caring, patient, and informative. Her staff is pleasant and helpful. I trust her 100% and I recommend her highly to all of my friends, family and co-workers. She is actually outside of my network, but I still go because I have had not so good experiences with other dermatologists in the area that accept my Horizon insurance. However, she has been a blessing to me.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr. Lee is very nice and understanding. She's extremely friendly and helpful, although the wait is sometimes long, it's always worth it because she's very helpful. I'd definitely recommend her. Just be prepared to wait for about an hour or so.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

Dr. Lee is absolutely the best Doctor out there. I wish I could make her my primary. I went there for a rash that went away by time the appointment came around and she took one look at me and wanted to test my thyroid. Turns out I am hypothyroid and my levels were off the charts! I work in a hospital and send everyone to her, she is excellent. Such great bedside manner, she calls all her patients in the evening with test results, she is wonderful. She gets an A+!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

What a nice office! They were very kind and took care of me and my skin problems that others before couldn't do. They do not participate with many insurance plans, but it is worth it to go to them, even if you have to pay out of pocket, and submit to your own insurance. What is more than important than your own health?

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

not impressed. i think they only or mostly just take welfare patients.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Dr. Jane M. Lee's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)