Ratings for Dr. John L. Goeppinger

I really like Dr. Goeppinger. He is very patient and is always willing to listen

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

Went in to urgent care with a migraine & he's treatment consisted of asking me "well, what do you want me to do about it?" in a very flippant manor & then leaving the room.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

Visited the ER due to dramatic swelling (5"+) and red/purple coloring in my thigh that had formed over the previous 24h. Doctor laughed when I asked if my leg could have a blood clot and stated I was 'too young' and that I probably had just a 'muscle tear'. Considering I have been athletic all my life, and have torn muscles before, I could not fathom how this was a muscle tear. Long story short, I was admitted to the ER 36 hours later with a severe blood clot in my right thigh that went from the back of my knee to my illiac crest. I had a nice extended hospital stay in hospice because the doctor thought I was too young to even consider doing an ultrasound on my immensely swollen leg to check to see if it was a clot or not.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Dr. John L. Goeppinger's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Providence