Ratings for Dr. Mark Rosenberg

My whole family sees Mark Rosenberg! He is kind, to the point, and takes time to explain things to you if you express confusion. He also takes your input and will listen and work with you if you're not comfortable with a suggestion. Easy going and professional, as well! I can't say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Based on the changes in insurance plans, I had to change PCP this year. I chose Dr Rosenberg, based on reviews. His nurse was nice and prompt. She ran all the usual tests....blood pressure, heart rate, cardiogram, height, weight, etc. He was very polite and funny. We had a few good conversations in between tests. He takes his time and he listens. I'm happy with my PCP.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Dr Rosenberg is knowledgeable enough. I sometimes wonder if he would do best with sports medicine exclusively. Saw him recently, he was condescending, what ever I said he would repeat what I said in a question. And he accused me of assuming what he was thinking. While taking my blood pressure he stopped, began talking, & left the cuff inflated tight! I had to remind him & tell him this was hurting. From start to finish it was just shy of a 2 hour visit. Excluding his medical assistant, ( can't remember her name, a sweet, caring young woman ) I never found staff overly professional / friendly, who would be in that cramped space of an office! I have an appointment to return & I will cancel & be nice only so another who needs the visit can have my time. Otherwise I doubt I'd even be that gracious.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Rosenberg for a very long time now. I like him so much that he is my 11 month old sons doctor as well. He is very knowledgable, down to earth and calming. I like that he isn't quick to write a prescription when ever I have a common cold where as other doctors would give antibiotics. My son was born at 10:30 at night and he was there at the hospital at 8:00 am on a Sunday! I do have to say that he does keep you waiting for a very long time so be prepared to wait!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

very knowledgeable,down to earth, makes time to answer all questions and concerns.office staff isn't the most pleasant

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Not very knowledgable. He recommended a lab test which is least accurate. Since I had been through the same issue in the past. I had to mention the other test to him and then he agreed. In my last visit his answer to many of my questions was; we just dont know. I would expect a really caring doctor to research the subject and refer me to a good specialist in that field. With that said, he is a good listener, polite and calm.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

Best doctor I've had so far. Listens to concerns, doesn't make you feel as though your opinion doesn't matter. Uses common sense and doesn't prescribe stuff you don't need. Very helpful and supportive overall.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

best doctor ive ever been to ! he understands me and hes very smart

flag | Submitted April 10, 2010

Listens to my concerns, pays attention and remembers details from previous visits. Very good knowledge and makes helpful suggestions without making you feel guilty or less than you should be. A nice person in addition to a good doctor.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2009

Dr. Rosenberg is helpful, punctual, caring, and easy to talk to. He has connections with the best specialists in Rhode Island. I'm 21 and have suffered a variety of sports-related shoulder injuries and have other medical conditions as well; Dr. Rosenberg was able to treat or refer me to someone else in every case.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

Dr. Mark Rosenberg's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1996)

AARP